Chapter 72

Bill and Fleur had let us in, shocked at the bulging stomach in front of me. I'd doubled over in pain at the next searing contraction. Penny had followed myself and Kreacher inside, starting to explain everything to the newlywed couple. 

"Hate to interrupt but I think I have a baby trying to push it's way out of me, right now," I groaned. 

Kreacher leaned up and touched my side, unsure of what he was meant to do. Fleur stepped forwards, "Lets get you to a room upstairs to lay down."

-=-

A small cry, pulled me from the pain. My eyes watered as I watched Fleur hold out Little Star to me. My hands reached out to accept my baby without a thought. 

"She's gorgeous," Fleur smiled at me as she lowered her into my arms. 

Baby Star was a little girl. My gorgeous little girl. Pulling her safely to my chest, I stroked my finger down her cheek. "Hi baby girl. I'm your mama." I tapped my finger against her little nose, following the curve of her nose. Smiling at the blonde tuft of hair on her head, "Just like your daddy." I sniffed a little bit before freeing a hand to wipe away one of my tears, "I wish he was here too, baby."

I could have spent hours in my bubble of me and Baby star, not caring as my body continued with the after birth process. She easily latched on for food and detached when she'd had enough. Fleur had left once everything had calmed down so it was just me and Baby Star trying to figure out her name. Watching as she fell asleep in my arms was one of the most beautiful things. 

The door creaked open, finally drawing my gaze away from my tiny bundle of hope and joy. 

"Hey Rose," Harry pulled a tiny smile, which only consisted of the corners of his mouth pulling up into a smile. 

"What happened?" I asked him. Harry didn't answer but instead made his way over to the chair at the window, sliding it across the room and next to  me at the head of the bed. He leaned forwards resting his elbows on my knees, looking down at his niece, letting his finger trace along her cheek. "Harry, what happened?"

"Bellatrix killed Dobby." Harry's word cut through the air like a knife. My heart ached. Dobby had been there as a quiet support for years. Always willing to help me whenever I snuck into the kitchens. Subtly helping out with whatever crazy plan Harry had each year to try and get himself killed. Harry broke the dark tone with a lighter question, "Does she happen to have a name, yet? Fleur said it was a little girl." 

I looked down at my little one and my heart pieced a little bit back together. I held her out to my brother, "Do you want to hold your niece?" Harry looked a little concerned for a minute. "Just cradle your arms and remember to support her head." He completed my instructions as I laid her down in his arms, "Say hi to Uncle Harry." 

"Hi, baby star. Do you have a name, yet?" Harry asked her. 

"Gemini Crescent Malfoy," I whispered before coughing and speaking a little bit louder, "Gemini Crescent Malfoy."

"Gemini Crescent Malfoy," he smiled down. "Any meaning?"

"Gemini after the star sign in the sky when Draco and I got together. It's also in honor of the twins. Crescent after uncle Remus, you know moons," I explained smiling over. I grabbed my bag, which Harry had brought in with him and pulled out the camera. Harry was busy smiling over his niece when I took the picture. 

"Hey," he jokingly complained. 

"I needed to add the picture of her Uncle Harry holding her for the baby album," I insisted waiting for the picture to come out before pulling the album and my wand out, sticking it down on the next free page.