Chapter-14 A Glace At Misery

A Glace At Misery

' The darkness got sorted. Yet, nothing is so clear for me to say that I can see something. I am in the middle of nowhere. Whatever is surrounding me, is not just unexplainable, but also lacked feelings. No air, warmth, cold, sky, ground, left or right, there is nothing. Just nothing. I am in nothing. All I suddenly see is a faint light. I am not here physically but in my mind, it's somewhere here. But... What this master organ of my body knows is that I'm supposed to be on a cold rock, sitting and trying to meditate. Just that. But then, here I am, probably floating in space. Then suddenly I heard,
"What is it that you want to know?"

Who was it? I don't see anyone. But then I heard a soft voice with low bass and an echoing softness.
"You may order your soul and ask to show you the first sight you saw."

Am I still alive?
And then I pondered upon the words I heard. I didn't say anything there but I was trying to build up my question to present it perfectly.

"So you want to see the first sight your eyes captured?"

I heard a soft and sturdy voice. It was difficult to define whether it was of a man or a woman, it had so much heaviness. It spoke slowly emphasising each word. Did I want to see it? After hearing about it from my father, I am curious to know who my parents were. But, seeing them, will it be fine? I am blank... And I should be. This is no decision or in that case, anyone can take that easily. I don't know what, what might this show me. Is there some way out of this place, some exit door? I need to get back... Wherever I was, it was way better than this place.

I feel empty and light-weighted as if I have no bones and muscles. No burden on me, but I guess I've lost the capability to make decisions. In my view, all I see is a small source of light. It is very far, and very faint.

The faint light came closer, it got brighter and pierced my eyes. I closed them, I blinded myself. Was it the right thing to do? But then I opened them, flash!

I am seeing a blurry sight, there is too much light. But through it, I could see someone sitting. A man sitting on his knees, by a bed.

"Do something!" he shouted. Not to me, not to someone I could see yet. But... His voice, it did something to me. I don't know, but I feel as if I've been shot by thousands of arrows straight through my heart. Here, in this place, I am, it's not something I've seen before. Not even the man, I've never seen or heard him, but still... All of this envelopes me like... Like fire. I'm burning! I am feeling an undesirable warmth, and it's hurting.

Do I care about him? Who was he and why his presence here is affecting me?

I could see ladies in white walking. No, they were running around the room in tension. I was not able to see their manifestation and their work remained a mystery to me. I was not able to see clearly. My sight was unclear and very bright to be understood. I was standing in a position where I was not visible and so much were the others to me. I was far, so far and confused that I can't even tell if I was north or south of the place. It's sort of weird! I am as if hovering, I see something once from the left and then suddenly from the bottom to the right. Nothing is okay here. Smoke and white fumes were all around, blocking my unclear view even more.