The Roomate II:

"I-I'm..I'm very sorry sunshine I have no idea what has gotten into me I feel..I feel...needy when I'm around you." Sun said, fingers pressed to his lips. I don't know if it is just a coincidence, but all these new things about Sun make me want to..explore. He stared at me and looked away embarrassed.

"Don't apologize Sunny.." I placed my hand on his cheek. "We are friends, after all."

This seemed to please Sunny. He cheered up and clapped.

"Yes, we are friends! Best friends.."

I nodded and stood up, leaving him on my bed. I turned to go into the bathroom and Sun had grabbed my wrist. I looked over my shoulder at him.

"Y-yes?"

"Um..Sunshine, I hate to be rude but do you have a spare.." He looked down at himself and back up to me. "Anything?"

I smiled softly and pointed to my closet and nightstand. "You are welcome to anything you find, Sunny. I'll be out soon. Just uhhh..don't break anything please."

"Thank you oh thank you! I promise I will be good!" He hopped up, slightly crouching to avoid the ceiling fan. He ran into my closet and spun around in awe. I giggled at his actions and started the shower. I didn't want to stay in there for too long and leave Sunny all alone with..everything in my house.

Sunny/Moon POV

I had leaped from (Y/N)'s bed and into her tiny room that held all of her clothing items. I found a light switch and twirled in awe.

"Ohmygoodness this is going to be so funnn~!" I gently picked up a pink dress of (Y/N)'s and held it up to myself. Definitely wouldn't fit me but I would look so pretty!

"Ooohh too many choices too many choices!"

We are not wearing that Sunny.

"But but...it's pretty." I frowned and put it back where I had found it so I don't make a mess.

What about that one instead?

"Which one, this one? Oooh sparkly! Good choice Moony!"

No you dumbass, not the sparkly shit. Black T-shirt with the creepy guy on it.

"...this..one? But but this is so boooring compared to what I picked." I pouted. Moon always tries to make me change my mind.

What the fuck are you saying now? Who are you talking to? Are you narrating?

"NO, IT IS NOTHING OF YOUR CONCERN! Anywwaaays..there's nothing in here we can agree on, we are doomed!" I pressed my hand to my forehead comically and moon groaned.

What about in there.

I looked over towards (Y/N)'s other clothing holder and gasped.

"Good idea!" I skipped over to it and pulled open a drawer. "Hmmm..Ooooh what is this?" I held up a funny looking shirt. It was fairly small and looked like a big pair of goggles. It had two circular pieces connected with some lace in between.

"This is (Y/N)'s shirt? I've never seen her wear this before. I wonder if she has one in yellow.." I dug around some more and found what I was looking for. A yellow tiny goggle shirt!

Sunny, what does the tag on the side say?

"Hm? The tag? Oh, let me see..it saysss (your bra size)...? What does that mean..is that her prescription for these goggles?" I put it on my head and immediately felt prettier.

Hmm..bigger than I thought. Okay sunny enough messing around, put it back.

"NO HEHE I LOVE THESE SQUISHY GOGGLES..I wonder what other cool things (Y/N) has.." I pulled open another drawer and shut it immediately.

"O-oh dear.."

Wait no go back.

"NO MOON! WE ARE DONE EXPLORING IN HERE..." I quickly composed myself and exited (Y/N)'s bedroom.

"Wooooow~! Amazing!" I giggled and bent down to pet (Y/N)'s fuzzy floor. I wish we had fuzzy floors in the daycare.

"OHOHOHO, HELLOOO NEW FRIEND, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" A tiny circular friend accidentally bumped into my foot. I stepped out of the way and he continued on his journey. I squatted down and poked him softly. "I am going to name you...daaaaaave hehehe." Dave kept cleaning the floors and didn't respond. He's a little shy.

Stop talking to that guy and start looking around. This is why I should be in charge of the body instead of you.

"Hey! That's not very nice. Just for that, we are going to introduce ourselves to all of the new friends in (Y/N)'s house..stARTING WITH YOU, HELLOOO NEW FRIEND!" I ran up to my next new friend in what looked like a tiny kitchen.

Oh god please let the lights go out..

I stuck my hand out for the box-shaped friend on the counter to shake it when I heard a really loud thunk.

Shit did that come from the bedroom?

"I'm not sure Moony, do you think it was (Y/N)? What if she is hurt and needs help?!"

Well if she did, SHE WOULD HAVE BLED OUT BY NOW YOU YELLOW FUCK!

"AHHHH SUNSHINE I'M COMING! PLEASE DON'T DIE PLEASE DON'T DIE!" I ran back to her room and remembered she was in the restroom. I opened the door quickly to see (Y/N) on the floor with blood between her legs. She looked surprised to see me as I bent down to pick her up.

"Oh no oh no, not good not good! What a mess, sunshine are you okay?! Y-you are bleeding an excessive amount, we need to go to the pizzaplex and get you to the medstation right away!" My hands moved quickly to find something to stop the bleeding. I spotted a roll of toilet paper and tore some off quickly. I spread (Y/N)'s legs apart and pressed it against her wound. She quickly let out a moan, probably from how much pain she was in, and clung to me desperately.

DAMNIT SUNNY THAT SHOULD BE ME YOU-

"Quiet moon! Now is not the time, can't you see we have an emer..gen..cy? Sunbeam a-are you okay?"

"S-sunny please..." she whispered into my neck and I made sure to keep the pressure persistent to stop the bleeding.

"Please what? Please get you to a hospital?! Are you in an extreme amount of pain?! Ohhh nonono this isn't good I-"

"Sunny, remove your hand, please?" she whimpered. I blushed at her tone and how soft her voice was. I'm not sure why but ever since I woke up here, in (Y/N)'s house, something has been different. I feel different. Seeing her like this makes me want to..

Let me out, Sunny. Now.

1133 Words