Wattpad SWI - Caught

SilenceCallsMe was not having a good day, it had started in the morning when she found that her stories had all been hacked and her reads and votes lost. It only got worse when she had, had a closer look and found all her writing had also been deleted. Luckily for SilenceCallsMe, or Gabby as her name actually was, had a backup.

Just as Gabby was about to get her backup a message came into her mail. Gabby tapped her metal bracelet which was around her right wrist. The bracelet showed a screen which had a bunch of icons. Gabby clicked on the mail icon and then on the new message.

To:SilenceCallsMe

Cc:____________

From:Magic_Is_Mana

Subject:Something's Up

Body:Listen Gabby there isn't much time, I don't know what has happened I just know that have been taken down and just the other day the reads and votes had been stolen. I fear this is the work of WpF, I have also been accused of being a traitor and leaking secrets into the public and stealing and selling on the black market.

You know me Gabby, I would never do that, I know my apartment will be rummaged and I'll be tracked through this band if I dare go on the run. I fear that a traitor is somewhere in the SWI's mist, I don't know who'll be next.

Gabby you need to hide everything that could help you if you go on the run, you also need to hide another band. If something happens you need to be prepared to break out of prison and track down this traitor. If your reads and votes have been stolen, you'll be next. I'm sorry if this message comes too late, good luck Gabby.

WpU: Magic_Is_Mana | SWI: Death_By_Magic

Gabby stared at the message taking it all in before delating it. Although Gabby wasn't quite sure what had happened she knew that she should trust her friend and do what he says. Gabby grabbed her backup and quickly added a couple of sentences to it.

Sirens punctured the distance and Gabby cursed under her breath, Magic_Is_Mana had been right, she was going to be sent to prison.

***

DragonTreasureAwaits had been having a good week, within the past three days one of her books had gotten five hundred reads, which was something quite big for her. DragonTreasureAwaits was a woman of eighteen years of age, her name was Emma. Emma was a member of the searcher division for SWI however due to her teams' good work recently they had all gotten a week off, and Emma was not planning to let that go to waste.

Emma opened up her book page and frowned, her reads hadn't gone up from yesterday. With a shrug Emma pulled her mail up, someone had sent her a message asking her to check out a book called Shadows Arising by a new author called Action_Adventure_Reader_Writer.

Clicking on the books page Emma looked at the book's blurb:

Shadows are a mysterious group who are the supposed peacekeepers of Volxia.

Claws are a group of people who have been causing havoc for the Shadows by stealing secrets that aren't meant for anyone but the leader of Shadows.

Raven is the leader of Claws and the other members are Toby, Eb, Tony and Rufus they are mainly orphans taken from the street and have become a family. They see nothing wrong with what they do which is thieving, escaping and having fun.

When Shadows come after them they escape and embark on a journey. With new friends and allies, Claws find themselves separated. Stumbling upon a secret war with their familiars they will soon be forced to make a choice that will decide not only their fate, but the fate of Elves, Dwarves, Orcs and Humans. However in the back of Tony's mind the words of a prophecy are stirring, but what does it have to do with Claws?