TNC Into The Forest

When Firestar fell asleep curled up with Sandstorm he had a visit from Starclan, he saw Whitestorm here and heard the sounds of a cat yowling. He turned and found himself watching as some Starclan cats tried to keep Scrouge still, he suddenly heard the steps of one cat behind him. He whirled around to find Bluestar walking next to Eaglepaw he wondered why the kit was here.

Bluestar and Eaglepaw were talking and then Eaglepaw nodded and walked towards Scrouge and Bluestar stopped next to Firestar. "He is the cat chosen to choose Scrouge's punishment although Starclan has a small say in it," Firestar and Bluestar watched as Eaglepaw approached Scrouge.

As Eaglepaw approached Scrouge he wasn't scared, in fact he looked almost royal as if he was meant to be here. Firestar didn't feel that way and he was shifting uncomfortably like a kit until Bluestar hissed at him to stop. 

Eaglepaw stopped in front of Scrouge and the Starclan warriors hopped off him, "you Scrouge, Tiny, my Father whatever you call yourself. Have been denied from Starclan, and it is time for you to pay for you crimes. Starclan have called on me to decide your fate and it is this that I have chosen; you are to relive your life and understand from the victim's point of view and what they think. Until such time as we know of a lifetime punishment, you will do this. Be gone!" The Starclan warriors nodded their heads in agreement to Eaglepaw's speech, Scrouge faded away and Firestar found himself whisked away. Eaglepaw looked towards the Starclan cats and listened as they made a prophecy.

"When four come together, three will prevail. One will stay and one will betray, the leader shall go on. They will depend on him, a young bird who will be their saviour." Eaglepaw looked confused as he found himself whisked off to sleep. 

In Firestar's den however a different prophecy was being made, based on the one that Starclan had just told Eaglepaw however. "Thunderclan needs a saviour and he shall come, with three others. One will stay at the old stone place, one will betray under the darkness and one will be the leader that the clan needs." Firestar then dropped off into a deep sleep, waiting for the sun to rise.

~~~~Day Time~~~~

Eaglepaw woke with a start, remembering none of what had happened with Starclan from the night. He found himself staring at the face of Bramblepaw, he shook himself and got up. Bramblepaw signalled Eaglepaw to follow him and set off towards the forest. "Firestar wishs me to show you the boundaries of Thunderclan and tell you of the other clans and the Warrior code. 

Eaglepaw slunk in behind Bramblepaw who was acting cold and unforgiving, he found himself wondering why Bramblepaw had changed by so much from last night. "You do realize that Cloudtail is following us right?" Eaglepaw asked Bramblepaw quietly, hardly making a sound as he walked over the leaves.

Bramblepaw hissed his displeasure and swung his head back to see the disappearing white tail into the bush. "Now I do, I will show you the boundaries we will start at the four trees," Eaglepaw followed as Bramblepaw picked up the speed. After a while they eventually came to sunning rocks, with Cloudtail still tailing them. "This is the sunning rocks, Thunderclan and Riverclan are normally fighting over them. But due to Bloodclan we are both nursing our clans to good health," Eaglepaw flinched as Bloodclan was mentioned. "Now before we can eat we must catch some prey for the warriors and the elders, so follow me and watch what I do. You can probably catch a mouse, if you're good enough." 

Eaglepaw followed, his padded paws not making a sound as Bramblepaw followed the scent of a mouse. Eaglepaw stopped at a distance and watched as Bramblepaw got ready to pounce, all his weight in his hind legs. As Bramblepaw pounced he made a mistake by accidently crushing a stick as he pounced. The mouse looked up and scurried towards Eaglepaw as Bramblepaw landed where the mouse had been. Eaglepaw who had learned basically what to do, leaped out his paw snapping down on the mouse and flung it against a tree. The mouse hit the tree with a crack and landed on the ground and didn't move, Eaglepaw looked happy at his success and looked up to see Bramblepaw approaching. "You mouse-brained cat! You made a noise as I pounced just so you could get the mouse!" Hissed Bramblepaw, Eaglepaw annoyed at the cat in front of him answered with equal anger.