Fallen Angel Chapter 3

“Fear doesn’t disappear it can be defeated, used against you or you can use it to defeat the cause of it.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up I unravelled the air around me which would’ve protected me against any unknown attacks, shrugging the blanket off I looked around for food and for any sign of Chris. With a mental shrug I walked out of the house, walking into a small town and looked around for a fresh food store. Buying four apples which would last two people a day I headed back to the house. The house backed onto a forest which I happily entered, sadly my beautiful peace was soon cut short by a annoying Archangel.

Who happens to go by the name of Chris, “I said I would train you, thanks for the food,” he said taking one of the apples I had bought. I munched into it listening to his plans, “I’ll train you in here it’s a perfect place, can I see your mark?”

We stopped in a clearing a while away from the entrance finishing my apple I asked; “which one?”

“Both,” Chris grunted, the forest was silent, I pulled up my left sleeve and looked at my first mark the worst one. Chris looked at it before taking my arm and tracing it with a finger, I stiffened but made no sign to attack him.

“Let go,” I said softly he looked at me with one eyebrow raised, “please,” I added.

He let my arm go and I looked at the black mark, the black mark was a circle with two crossed over swords and an arrow pointing straight up. Pulling my sleeve down I looked at him in question, “that is a demon mark we’ve learnt all angels which are part of Satan’s army or have sold their soul have one or a demon.” I shuddered, black, black, black the voices chanted in my head I shook my head to clear it. I pulled up my other sleeve which instead of a small mark on my forearm I had silver markings climbing up my whole arm. “Does it continue?” Chris asked confused, I nodded and watched in awe as the markings shifted and move. With a shout of surprise Chris stepped backwards, my silver mark always changing. “May I?” He asked looking at my arm, I nodded slowly because somehow I knew he wasn’t going to take no for an answer. Pulling my arm roughly he looked at the silver lines which grew red and angry with a curse he let go and I looked at the burn marks on his hands where he had touched my mark.

“The mark of destiny,” he said pointing to a silver star, “anger,” he said pointing to where a red flame was moving. “Killer,” he said pointing to a skull, “saviour,” he said pointing to an arrow which flew across my skin. “Animal Talker,” he said pointing to a lion which laid still, “and I am sure there are many other ones and those are the good ones. Here as I mentioned earlier killer as well as death, demon, devil, black and the mark of Satan. That is probably due to the fact that you are his daughter and the mark of the demon for the fact that you’re body had been taken over. Most of these marks come and stay however you have been born with Destiny and Saviour and the others came,’ he looked at me. “Are there more?”

“Yes,” I said pulling my sleeves down feeling like a horse being shown for auction, “and if you are smart you won’t talk about it.”

“Well then we have to train, do we not?”

And that is how my month of training flew by, in my spare time I got a job to pay for the house and food. And although we trained and spared together only my hate for Chris grew stronger. I didn’t hate him because he pushed me, he did that for good reason, I hated him because I knew he was training me for war and I wanted no part in it.

~~~A Month Later~~~

When we reached the clearing instead of training Chris sat down on the ground I flew up into a tree and sat on a branch watching him like a predator. “It is time I told you why I am training you,” he said, “it is because you are the one who will guard the Armageddon books. They were hidden long ago when Gods walked this Earth and fought before the two champions gave up fighting each other and left to Above and Below. But Satan wishes to get his hands on the Armageddon books as then he can end the Earth we know the basic location of the books. And you will have to travel to get there, you will enter a cave and must pass certain tasks. But before you can go you must be judged by above your mark and your scars and story will be enough.”