Disclaimer!

HEYY, so I realise because most of the stuff in here is kind of fan fictions... *Cough* like two or three *cough*

Me: I don't own the silver brumby's!

Zephyr: SilentSilverSlip only owns:

- Me

- Ice

- Yarrowing

- Chessie

- Star

- Thunder

- Frost

- Snowflake

Ice: That was basically everyone besides Thowra and that Brown Stallion Yarrowing fought...

Thunder: *rears and shakes head* Yeah you forgot that stallion!

*Zephyr and Ice prepare to fight thunder* 

Me: Shut up all three of you and disappear! 

*They all poof away in smoke*

Eaglepaw: I AM HERE NO NEED TO FEAR!! Hey that rhymed!

Lionblaze: Shut it kit!

Firepaw: What are they doing here! *growls*

Sandstorm: Because they are part of the story now calm down.

Eaglepaw: *snickers under breath 'mouse brains* Ok SilentSilverSlip only owns me, Torture, Leaftail and Lionblaze.

Leaftail: Don't forget most of the words and what the story is based on goes to the writer of the Warrior Cats! However the plot line belongs to SilentSilverSlip!

Me: Now that, that's done...

*They all poof away*

Emma Sylver: Hey everyone, my story is totally original and my own story / plot line!

Cheetah / Project 101: Heyyy, I'll be called Silvia for now! So just wanted to say, my story is owned by SilentSilverSlip and yeah all characters are made up and if you want to use them just tell me!

Night: Hey, waz chilling back in town? Imagine if I spoke like that? Anyway totally original story line, plot whatever you wish to call if for my story and Silvia's and Luna / Zephyr's story!!

Zephyr: I perfer the name Zephyr it's my real name!! Anyway it's kind of based off Somerlea's story but most of it is made up by me! Just the Angels of light and the idea of a Fallen Angel story is based off it. You should read her books! Anyway yeah... That's all for now!!!

Me: AND I'M BACK!!! So yeah that's the disclaimer for now! More to come later k?

THANKS EVERYONE NOW SAY IT WITH ME!!

*All characters poof in*

Everyone: Vote

Follow

Comment!

Me: Don't forget to fan!

Zephyr: That's the same thing as follow genius.

Me: Hmmph

Everyone excluding me: BYE!!!

Me: WRITING MORE CAN'T WAIT TO UPLOAD IT ONCE I'M DONE PEOPLES!!

Also if you want to continue or use any of my stories / plot lines please tell me so I know so I can then tell people to look at your story and so I can see how it goes!