Chapter 1: My Beginning

I promise to never use my skills to show off, Hurt or scare others. 

-The Kids Karate Promise-

Present Day:

Location: Japan, 40 minutes from Kuoh

???

I groaned as I opened my eyes, to the beeping of my Alarm clock. It was 7:00 AM, With a Sigh, I stretched, sat up, and rubbed my eyes. I looked around my room. For the most part, it was plain, The walls were painted Dark Blue, but the Roof was left, White. My bed was pressed up against the wall at the bottom right corner, beneath the only window in the room. My room was designed somewhat like an L, With the entrance being on the top right side, as it had a small ditch where my Wardrobe, and bookshelf, containing all of my favorite books, were kept, at the bottom left corner, opposite my bed. I didn't have much decorating my room, except for a poster here and there of Video Games I liked, BOTW Being one of them. I had a Sword, although it was only for decoration, hanging beside my bed, It had a Blue handle, with a hand guard shaped somewhat like an upsidedown, Elongated, W. I stood up, walked to the center of the room, and began my morning exercises. 

30 Pushups on my Hand and toes

30 Squat's

30 Crunches

Repeat once

40 'Burpees'

30 Front Kicks

30 Side Kicks with each Leg

And Finishing with 30 back kicks with each leg. 

Once I was finished with my exercises and all warmed up for the day, I got dressed for Highschool. 

The Highschool was called Kuoh Academy, Apparently, it was one of the most prestigious schools in Japan, and until recently it had been an all-girls school, but recently it had changed into a duel school, like my old Highschool, except the other way around, In Australia. 

You see, until around a month ago, my family lived in the Australian Country, not exactly outback, but in a town called Tamworth. We had lived on over 1000 Acres where we had Organically Preformed regenerative Farming, With a herd of Sheep, 3 Alpacas, A herd of Cattle, a couple of horses, and a flock of chickens. Not to mention our Maramma. 

Growing up me and my Older Brother, Had been trained in the Martial Arts at a School called BBMA. Although I had quite a while ago, I still did the Exercises each day and sharpened my skills whenever I could. The same wasn't said for my brother, he never quit, becoming a world champion, He never stopped learning, he wanted to become the best. But seeing as the Sensei at BBMA were busy, he needed a new teacher, So to keep learning, he decided to move to Japan, where he could learn under a man called Gichin Funakoshi. Thing is, my family, decided to move to Japan to support him. 

So here we are, 40 Minutes from my new school, on 300 acres, although we only had around 30 farmable acres. It had been a pain moving our livestock to Japan, and an even greater Pain learning Japanese. At least I can understand it enough that people won't be able to pull a fast one on me.

Once I was dressed I looked in the mirror at my reflection.

My eyes were Blood red, for reasons unknown, It certainly wasn't in the family as I was the only guy I knew that had Blood Red eyes, At 17 years, I was about 5 feet and 11 inches and had a scar over my Left eye, people would ask how I got it and I...

My eyes were Blood red, for reasons unknown, It certainly wasn't in the family as I was the only guy I knew that had Blood Red eyes, At 17 years, I was about 5 feet and 11 inches and had a scar over my Left eye, people would ask how I got it and I would say something like, a horse kicked me, or I got attacked by a fox. But in reality, the truth was a lot scarier and strange. 

Shaking my head I snapped back to reality, picking up my bad, which was already packed with my things. I checked the time on my Phone, 7:40. Putting my phone away in my bag, I headed out of my house, with a quick goodbye to my mom and dad, I walked to the garage, where my motorcycle was.

 Putting my phone away in my bag, I headed out of my house, with a quick goodbye to my mom and dad, I walked to the garage, where my motorcycle was

I had gotten it as a 'present' when we had moved to Japan, no doubt to pacify any anger I had at moving away. Sitting on my motorcycle, I put on my Black helmet and started the engine. As it roared to life, and I drove towards Kuoh, my mind wandered, 'wonder if anything exciting is going to happen, probably not'

Since I was little, I had felt like I was meant for something more, or that I was missing something. The Doctors would say that it was due to my Asperger's Syndrome, {Not ADHD, although I had both} and that It was normal to feel like I didn't belong. But I didn't feel like that was it, it felt like that feeling could be filled. Every day I would silently pray to God for magic, or some kind of fantasy adventure to happen, and I would envy the characters in the video games and Anime I watched when It didn't happen. This made me bored, and almost always emotionless, I was introverted and just liked to be left alone, although I did like having a few select friends. 

My name is Hunter Westerdyk, I'm a 17-year-old Introvert. 
And little did I know, my story was just beginning.

A/N

This character, Hunter Westerdyk, Is based off of multiple Family member's and friends, while he also has some of my own Element's to him, such as the ADHD and Aspergers part.