Chapter 79: Return to Kyoto!

A/N

Yoo!

Currently, at the time of writing, Monday, eighth of august, 2022, 10:04 am, the Black Dragon Emperor holds number one in the pokemon category!!

I am so happy right now!!!

Thanks to all of you who have helped me get so far, I am truly grateful. 

With that out of the way to the story!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Lion might be the King of the Jungle, but the Wolf never performs in the Circus

-Touseef Ahmed-

Location: Japan, Westerdyk Residence

Hunter Westerdyk

I sighed contently as I listened to the music from my earphones, which were on max volume. As the song played on, I imagined an epic anime fight and moments, about a character called Ninjitsu, to match the song's tone. 

I frowned as I felt patting on my shoulder, so opening my eyes I looked over to see Issei pointing at his ears. Rolling my eyes I took the earphones out and looked at him, "What is it?" I asked. Issei looked hurt, "Dude, you got rocks in your brain or something? Or have you forgotten?", I blinked at Issei's words, before glancing around trying to find a clue. "We're going to Kyoto" Issei said with a sigh. 'again? really?'

That was surprising. 

Taking my other earphone out I paused the song to listen around. Hopefully, I would get clues on what we would be doing in Kyoto. But Issei's loud friends made it impossible to hear.

"Yo! I'm psyched! We're going to be touring it up with the hottest shorties in our class! Of course, that's only if you don't count that fugly she-perv Kiryuu. Kinda pisses me off that it's all because of these bros right here" Matsuda said, I sighed.

Somehow, I had been pulled into being the chaperone of the Perverted Trio, this had been happening for so long that I even knew their names. 

It was saddening.

"I would call me your Bro, more acquaintance," I said in English, thus Matsuda didn't even flinch. "Thanks for the sort of compliment, but here's a news flash for you. Even if our tour groups are the same we're still in totally different hotel rooms" Issei said. "Oh come on, as if we weren't already aware," Motohama said as he held up a tablet displaying a large collection of girls. Narrowing my eyes at him I asked, "Have you no shame? Keep your collection private from prying eyes" "Hey, lamebrains, unfortunately, we need your opinions too" Kiryuu said, looking at her I said, 'Weapons, Combat, Blood' "Weapons, Combat, Blood, that's my opinion" I said plainly.

"WHAT?!?!" I shouted in shock as I looked at my room.

"This room... IT'S FUCKING SHIT!!" I yelled as I heard Matsuda and Issei laughing at me from behind, and the much wiser Motohama giggling quietly 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! YOU'RE ROOM SUCKS BALLS!!!' 'You're room to'. "Damn son you got the lamest eggs in the whole hotel!" Matsuda shouted, Looking back at the Perverted trio I asked "Are your rooms better?" Motohama nodded and showed me a photo of him and Matsuda running around in a fucking deluxe room with only their underwear on. Issei shrugged, "I guess that's how they managed to meet the budget" "Hello, Hunter are you in here?" turning my head I saw Rossweisse walk through the doorway. "Why am I in the shit-stack?" I asked, walking up to her and whispering in her ear. "Well, this is the room Rias had prepared, she wanted to make sure we had a place to meet if there's an emergency" I sighed, "makes sense... but-" I pointed at Issei, "But why am I the one being screwed? What about pervy over there?" I asked, but Rossweisse simply chuckled, "We greatly appreciate your sacrifice, Hunter." Then looking behind me she said, "By the way, you boys have free time this afternoon, so feel free to go explore a bit but stay out of trouble okay?" I stared at Rossweisse, my right eye twitching, "Oh you're going to pay for this" I said ominously, making her look at me in confusion, as I heard Issei behind me, "Ohh... Thing's just got real!" 'Got a plan?' 'Oh yeah'

I glanced over at the others, Issei, Motohama, and Matsuda, nodding at them, "Operation Grabber is a go" Issei said, and I rolled my eyes, my plan, his name. Thank's to a little help from Morael back home, I had gotten my hands on some Ninja-style outfits, but known only to Issei and I was that they increased the stealth of the wielder, reduced sound from interaction with the environment to the point of non-existent, and it blended in perfectly with the shadows thanks to some enchantments.

 Personally, I knew that Issei had played around with the idea of turning Motohama and Matsuda into Devils or Fallen Angels, mainly so he could brag about his Harem and strength, but I would've preferred to simply have them know the truth, and not be reincarnated.

Making hand movements to the others which had absolutely no meaning, we split up, ready to perform my revenge.

Slowly, I opened Rossweisse's window, and snuck into her vacant room, looking around I grinned as I spotted her wallet, creeping forward I took out all the cash and coins in it, replacing them with monopoly cash and chocolate coins. "Issei's on the move", my eyes widened as I heard Rossweisse's voice, quickly I jumped out the window and closed it, moments before Rossweisse entered her room. Breathing a small sigh of relief, I decided to go check on Issei. 

Knowing Issei, I didn't bother to check where he was meant to be, instead heading for the Girl's Dorms, and lo and behold, he was there drooling at the sight of the Girls getting changed below, I sighed but before I simply scolded him I heard the voices in said room. Xenovia and Irina. Snarling, I snuck behind Issei, before grabbing him by the waist, and performing a german suplex which promptly sent him crashing through the roof right in front of Rossweisse.

As I walked away to the sweet sound of Issei's screams, and the rickroll that was now playing in every room of the hotel, It was almost a perfect afternoon...

Almost.

A spike of malicious power shot through the air around me. It was ancient, powerful, and unlike anything, I had ever sensed before.

Yet just as quickly as it had appeared, it vanished. 

'What was that?'