Chapter 5: Death for Death

Have you forgotten God? Even if you have, He has not forgotten you.

-Moses-

The Next Day...

Location: Japan, Kuoh Academy

Hunter Westerdyk

As the final school bell rung I made my way out of the school. Not wanting to keep Yuuma waiting, but as I did I noticed Akeno, along with some short white-haired chick? handing out fliers. I walked over to the pair curiously. 

The White haired girl was short and thin, with a pin on the top of her head that resembled a cat. She wore the usual school uniform and, well no way to get around this, Domino's for chest's.

I sensed her Aura for a moment, It was somewhat similar to Akeno's but was lacking the Fading ember's that Akeno had

I sensed her Aura for a moment, It was somewhat similar to Akeno's but was lacking the Fading ember's that Akeno had. She had the Cool summer's breeze effect, but it was different, I didn't exactly know how to explain it, but it just was.

The white haired chick handed me a flier.

Looking at it I frowned, the Occult research club? Didn't that mean supernatural? Looking up I realized that this meant that both Akeno and this white haired girl, were part of the Same club, and both had the strange Aura

Looking at it I frowned, the Occult research club? Didn't that mean supernatural? Looking up I realized that this meant that both Akeno and this white haired girl, were part of the Same club, and both had the strange Aura. Since they were the only two I had met in the Club, I didn't know if it was coincidence or not. I would have to wait and see. I just shrugged and began to walk away, leaving the Flyer behind. 

But what I didn't notice was the White Haired girl slipping one into my back pocket. 

I left my Motorbike at the parking lot, I would just drive it home after I said goodbye to Yuuma. Walking to the bridge I found her standing there, looking at the water below. "Yo! Yuuma!" I shouted, surprising the girl. "Oh! Hunter!" She said in surprise, "I didn't notice you were there" I shrugged, "Well I am, so what do you wanna do?" I asked. Yumma looked around before saying, "Why don't we just walk around town?" She asked, I shrugged, "Okay, maybe we can get to know more about each other" Yumma nodded with a smile "Lets go!" she said enthusiastically. 

As we walked I remembered the Night before. I had told my parents that I was going to be a bit late today after school. When they asked why I had told them that a Girl named Yuuma randomly asked me out. Mum had teased me about it for a while, Adrien had joined in shortly after, much to my surprise, Asking if she was my girlfriend no matter how many Times I told her no, but Luckily School had offered the escape I needed.