Chapter 52: New Plans for the holidays.

Calmness is the hallmark of those that are mighty

-Escanor, Lion sin of Pride-

Location: Japan, Kuoh Academy, Occult research club

Hunter Westerdyk

I leaned against a wall with my eyes closed. 'Zekrom, why was I dreaming of Fire and Ice? Was that a vision?' 'Indeed, and I fear, not one that can easily be changed.' "You seem kinda out of it today, are you all right?" Opening my eyes I looked at Gasper, "Eh? Oh, no it's nothing", I lied. Quickly changing the subject I looked over at Kiba who was currently showing off his Balance Breaker to Issei, "So tell me Kiba, got any plans for the holiday?" Kiba's balance breaker vanished and he said, "Actually, We do, I forgot this is your first time with us Hunter" I frowned in confusion but before I could ask why, Rias entered the Room with Akeno, Olivia and Morael behind them. "It looks like everyone is here" Rias said, Asia and Rin both smiled and looked over at them, 'Those two were blossom buddies from the moment we woke up'

Timeskip:

"What?! You're going home to hell?" I shouted in shock. {Meanwhile in another universe the Doomslayer sneezed}. Rias nodded, "Naturally, Summers finally here, this is a yearly tradition." Then Rias looked at me, "Is everything all right dear?" I sighed in relief, "I'm fine, I just thought you were gonna leave me behind forever" I did my best to hide my hurt feelings, but It seemed Rias saw through this. "Ploying neediness is so hot. Now stop worrying, I plan to keep you around for a few dozen millennia at least" Rias said, putting her hands on my cheeks and getting close to me, "I would never leave you behind understand?" I gulped, "Yeah, I got it" Letting go Rias sat up, "Very well then, we'll all head to the underworld tomorrow morning, and it's a long trip so bring a book or something." Rin frowned, "Wait, did you say all of us?" The Fallen peerage all looked at each other confused, until Morael simply said. "We are going" everyone in the fallen peerage all sat down, it seemed Morael carried a lot of weight over the others.

 "I'll be going along as well" everyone but Morael jumped as Azazel suddenly appeared in Rias' chair. "Azazel? When did you get here?" Rias said in surprise, "listen Gremory if you hadn't noticed my presence until just now then you've still got a lot of training left to do" Azazel said, making Rias frown. "I'll tell Matsuda and Mohama that the Occult research club is heading out of town for a secret training camp, yeah," Issei said. 

Timeskip:

"I never expected to go to hell on a train" Asia said looking around. I nodded in agreement, I hadn't been expecting this either. magic portals? Sure. an elevator? Definitely. But a Train? "Last time we went by portal, didn't we, and then we came back on griffins. That was surprising though." "Well this is a proper trip, and all new devils should enter the underworld through the appropriate channels," Akeno said, I shrugged, "Channels? isn't that a water thing?" Issei asked. Olivia smiled, "Well actually yes it is. Originally Hell was entered by Boat, and still is, at least to those that want to enter hell that way." Issei frowned and said "That only makes it more confusing" Then a voice spoke, "We will soon arrive at the Sitri domain terminal." I frowned, "The Sitri domain?" I asked. "Yo! Westerdyk!" I blinked in surprise and looked up as Sona, Tsubaki and Saji walked into the cart. "Saji? Sona and Tsubaki?" I said in surprise, while Issei frowned and stood up. "Good to see you Sona" Rias greeted, "Since you were kind enough to give us a ride on the Gremory train, I thought I would see how you were before we got off," Sona said. "Fine, if not a little anxious," Rias said, "Perfectly understandable, After all this is no ordinary trip home," Sona said. "You're heading off to the underworld to train two aren't you bro?" Saji asked. I blinked, "Huh?". "Up to now we've only been told we would be accompanying Rias on break," Xenovia said. "Oh well, I'm about to go work my butt off so that the next time we meet up I'll be a lot stronger than you, got me Westerdyk?" Saji said. I raised an eye brow, "Fat chance" Saji groaned in annoyance, "Oh come on! I'm your rival! Can't you just be a little nicer?" I chuckled and shook my head, pointing to Issei, "actually, the role of Rival is currently Issei's" Saji frowned and turned around to look at Issei, 'Pervert meet Pervert'

Timeskip:

"It's been a while since we dropped off Sona and her Onterauge" Gasper said. I nodded, "Yep, The underworld is a big place" Then pointing at the screen of the Nintendo Switch I said, "Up the difficulty, you'll get better loot" Gasped smiled and thanked me, "We will soon arrive at the Gremory domain terminal" I smiled and looked outside, "it's about time!" Akeno leaned over me smiling, and embarrassing me as her thunder tits were mere inches away from my face "Just take a look" I looked outside again and then down "Holy crap!" I and Issei shouted in unison. "You mean the Gremory's own all that land?!" Xenovia said in surprise. "Yes, this all belongs to the house of Gremory" Olivia said, although she also seemed a bit in awe. "Really? It's fricking huge!" Issei said in shock. "they own land roughly the size of Japan's main island" Morael said, my eye's widened but as they did the train suddenly stopped. "Why did we stop?" Habriel said in confusion. "The emergency brake has been activated" I gulped as I blushed, Akeno's breasts were right in my face, making contact. "How strange, I wonder why someone stopped the train," Akeno said, "I dunno, But compliments to the chef," I said drooling slightly 'You've spent too much time around Issei, you're becoming a pervert' 'I am not!' "ow my neck, did we get into an accident?" Gasper asked as Akeno still didn't get off me. I heard a door open, "A few VIPs will be gathering here soon, maybe the stop was a security precaution" Azazel said, Akeno got off me and I looked up to see Rias, Olivia and Morael with him. "What Vips?" Issei asked, I frowned, Rias, she looked worried. "Looks like we might be stuck here for a while, I'm going to go take a peek, chow," Azazel said, walking off. "One of the representatives of Asguard will be joining us for a conference" Rias explained, making my eyes widen. "What's an Assguard?" Issei asked. I clenched my jaw, "Really Issei? Assguard? it's Asguard, you know, Norse mythology? Thor? Odin? Vikings? Have you not watched any Marvel movies?" I asked annoyed. Kiba nodded, "Yep, Asguard is the home of the Norse or Viking gods. Then there's Olympus with the Greeks. and the legendary mount maigu in Malaysia. It's more than just angels and devils." Issei frowned, "You don't have to tell me twice, I'm guessing that guy who escaped with Vali and Foral was one of them. Bikou wasn't it?" I nodded, remembering Foral, He had been powerful, to powerful, I would need to grow stronger before I fought him again. "That means, this meeting is about the chaos brigade, isn't it?" I asked. Rias nodded, "That's right, terrorist countermeasures, Asguard is joining our alliance." Both Issei and I shared the same serious look, 'Next time, I won't need saving' I thought.  I felt it at the same time as Koneko, "Somethings wrong"