Chapter 67: Undecided Enemy

It is as natural to die as it is to be born

-Francis Bacon-

Location: Japan, Kyoto

Hunter Westerdyk

My jaw dropped as I saw the man who walked through the Portal, "Xetre?!" I shouted in shock, for it was indeed the Crimson reaper himself. Xetre looked surprised and turned to look at me, "This is surprising, How are you Black one?" Xetre asked, I chuckled scratching the back of my head, "Uhh, good, I guess" I said awkwardly. "Xetre, I apologize for the disturbance," Yasaka said, while Xetre looked at her, "Ah, Yasaka, one of the only people that I can't hide from, what're you doing with Hunter? Planning to bear his children?" hearing Xetre's words I shook my head, "No! No! That's not it!" While Yasaka just looked thoughtful, "Hmm, perhaps", I turned to look at Yasaka, "What?!"

Shaking my head I returned to reality, "Look, Xetre, we need your help"

Timeskip:

"So, you had a vision, and Confessed the want to bang Yasaka, and she summoned me?" Xetre said, I nodded, "Yep", Yasaka chuckled, "uhh, kind of?", turning to Yasaka I frowned, was even she afraid of Xetre?  "Either way, will you help us?" I asked, returning my attention to Xetre, who shrugged, "Eh, I guess I can, I don't have anything else interesting to do anyway" we all stood in silence for a while, until I spoke, "None of us have any idea about what to do" and both Yasaka and Xetre nodded in agreement.

Timeskip:

We all sat down in a circle, wondering and theorizing about what to do. "Maybe the Greeks? Zeus is still sour that you denied him" Xetre offered, but Yasaka shook her head, "I take precautions for that, he's too distracted by the other Kyoto girls to make it even near me." "Maybe a Youkai staged the kidnapping? to usurp you're thrown?" But once again Yasaka shook her head, "No group of Youkai would be able to best me, and besides the thrown would go to Kunou instead", I huffed, 'Damn, my first idea'

We each threw ideas back and forth, but each time someone would shoot them down, an hour later we started to run out of the already limited possibilities, until...

"Perhaps it was the Hero faction of the chaos brigade?"

We all stopped and looked at Xetre's sacred gear, a wicked red scythe that gave me the creeps, just like Yveltal's voice. 

Yasaka frowned, "The hero faction? what would they have to gain from this?" she asked, Xetre looked intrigued as well

Yasaka frowned, "The hero faction? what would they have to gain from this?" she asked, Xetre looked intrigued as well. "Yasaka, your power comes from Kyoto, does it not, this means that with the correct manipulation of your powers, they can create a rift between time-space" I blinked, "But what would that achieve?", "Alas, I don't know, but I suspect we will find out soon" "Why's that?" I asked, "Because I plan to use Yasaka as bait"

Timeskip:

I looked at Xetre, "are you sure this is safe?"

We were hidden in the trees of the Kyoto forest, while Yasaka was meditating below us, acting like bait. "No" was Xetre's single-worded reply, which did absolutely nothing for my nerves. I grew more and more restless, as more and more hours passed by. Finally, I had enough, "I don't think this is..." I trailed off as I sensed something, looking at Xetre we nodded in unison. 'They're coming'