Chapter 54: To learn

The Weakness within our hearts brought this moment upon us! And that is why we now fight!

-Yveltal, The Destruction Pokemon-

Location: Hell, Gremory Residence

Hunter Westerdyk

"Holy Balls!" Issei shouted, voicing my thoughts

"Holy Balls!" Issei shouted, voicing my thoughts. I nodded in agreement as I stared in awe at the Gremory Residence, "Holy Balls indeed". "Wow this place is enormous," Xenovia said in shock. "This is where your family lives?" Asia said. "Uh-huh," Rias said as the front door opened to reveal Grayfia bowing. "Welcome Home my lady, We have been awaiting your return. You may follow me inside."

Timeskip:

I looked around at the dozens of butlers, and dozens of maids, that lined the walls bowing to us as we walked. "Issei I'm really nervous," Asia said, clinging to Issei. "I feel you, I wasn't expecting this to be such a big deal," Issei said. Rin frowned and started to hug my left arm. Confusing me. "Rias! Rias! You're finally home!" Looking up I saw a young red-haired devil running up to us. 

I blinked as I looked at him, He looked young and definitely weak

I blinked as I looked at him, He looked young and definitely weak. 'Does this mean I can finally use my ability? Eh, fuck it' Frowning slightly I sensed the boy's aura, and with surprise, I realized something else. I could sense 2 other Aura's within him, mixing and creating his Aura. 'His parents' I realized. 'Sirzechs and Grayfia' The boy hugged Rias, "I've missed you Millicas, My you've gotten big since the last time I saw you." Rias said happily. Issei looked at the young devil, Millicas. "Who's this Rias? You're brother?" He asked, Olivia shook her head, "No, Millicas is the son of Sirzechs and Grayfia, He is Rias' nephew" Asia and Issei looked a bit surprised at this, "Now be a good boy and say hello" Rias said. Millicas nodded, "Okay" then breaking the hug he faced me, "My name is Millicas Gremory, it's a pleasure to meet you", Rin smiled, "How nice", "Devilish looks and good manners, talk about prince charming" Xenovia said, I frowned, "Hold up what the fuck?" I said looking at her, 'Look's like you've got competition...' 'Don't say it' 'From a child!' 'Goddamn Zekrom!' "Excuse me, Please won't you come in" Grayfia said as a double door in front of her opened. Millicas didn't waste any time and ran into the room, "Rias and her friends are here!" Millicas shouted, I walked in behind Rias, "My, My Such poor behavior" I heard Issei gasp as I saw Millicas being hugged by someone I had never seen before.

 Millicas didn't waste any time and ran into the room, "Rias and her friends are here!" Millicas shouted, I walked in behind Rias, "My, My Such poor behavior" I heard Issei gasp as I saw Millicas being hugged by someone I had never seen before

'Who's that?' I thought, I glanced sideways at a drooling Issei and rolled my eyes. "Issei, try not to drool at my mother," Rias said, shocking Issei, "Your mom?" I tried to smother my laughs but only succeeded in giggling. Making Issei shoot me a death stare. "It's a pleasure to see you again, It's been far too long," Akeno said with a bow. "Lady Venerana" Looking around I realized everyone else was bowing, so I did too. "You sound so different Akeno" Venerana looked at us, "I'm so delighted to meet all your new friends. I'm Rias' mom, Venerana Gremory" As Venerana looked at all of us, her cheerful face was suddenly destroyed when she looked behind us. The Blood drained from her face and she looked afraid. "So, we meet again Venerana Gremory" Looking behind me I saw Xetre stepping forward and towards Venerana, who gulped and tried to smile, "Yes, Lord Xetre, It's such a pleasure to see you" Hearing Venerana's words we were all surprised, 'Lord? Why is the mother of the Devil king calling Xetre Lord?'  Xetre smiled, "Don't worry, I'm not here with hostile intentions. I'm just accompanying my new companions." Xetre's words seemed to have a double effect on Venerana, Both Worry, and Relief. Which was very strange, the two emotions were the opposite of one another. "Well, anyway, I believe it's time we sat down for dinner, Rias could you please show everyone the way?" Venerana said, walking off. 

Timeskip:

"Welcome everyone, While you are here please think of this as your home away from home" Sirzechs said as we all sat down to have dinner. Looking around I saw Xetre sitting down at the opposite end of Sirzechs, Next to Sirzechs Father, Glancing between the two It didn't seem that Sirzechs, or Grayfia either knew that he was there. 'It must be a form of Phantom force.' 'Phantom force?' 'Yes, an ability that allows someone like Yveltal to enter the spirit realm, usually the one that overlaps the physical realm, It seems Xetre is using it to keep himself on the farthest corners of both Sirzechs and Grayfia's conscious, delaying their reactions of him. If he wanted to he could become invisible to us, or any creature, and only those stronger than him would even be able to sense him.' 'But why?' 'I can't say, but it looks like we're about to find out' Xetre put his knife and fork on the table, before saying. "Sirzechs, It seems your getting rusty" At Xetre's words Sirzechs, Grayfia, and Rias' parents all seemed to notice him, and all of them had reactions of surprise and fear. "Xetre! I-uh didn't know you were here" Sirzechs said, worry in his voice. Xetre smiled, and waved a hand, "Oh it's fine, If I wanted popularity and constant fear, then I wouldn't be fooling you would I?" Sirzechs smiled but it was forced and fake. Xetre shrugged, "oh well, I'm done with my meal, So I'll be off to my room." Standing up Xetre walked off, opening a door and then closing it. Once he was gone Issei frowned, "Um, excuse me?" Sirzechs looked at Issei immediately, "Yes Issei?" He asked. Issei looked at where Xetre had left, "You're a Devil King, So why are you so afraid of Xetre? I mean I know he's tough, but he can't be that tough, right?" Sirzechs gulped but it was Grayfia who answered. "Actually, Xetre is that tough" We all looked at Grayfia as she began to explain.

"Xetre wields the Ponitus Sacred Gear of Destruction, which holds the legendary Avian Deity Yveltal. He's known as the Crimson Lord of Destruction, The Reaper of Destruction, Harbinger of Death, and many more. He's a former Grim Reaper and is over 5000 years old making him one of the oldest Sacred Gear users to existing, and one of the most powerful begins to exist, last time we checked, His power was on par with Dragon Kings. But what makes him feared the way he is, are the things he can and has done." Grayfia paused to look at Sirzechs, And I looked at everyone else, each of them had fear etched on their face. Sirzechs nodded and Grayfia continued.

"He's what's known as a 'Perfected Balance Breaker' Meaning he has achieved quite literally perfected it and eradicated all drawbacks of using it. A perfected Balance Breaker has the ability to deny the chains of fate, and destroy prophecy. But that's not what makes Xetre so feared. Xetre is feared because he is the one who reaped the souls of both God, and Satan. His death magic surpasses Thanatos himself, there is no greater user of death magic than him, but his greatest weapon is his balance breaker. It can drain the life out of mortals and immortals alike, any living thing weaker than Sirzechs will be petrified by it, and anything stronger will be sucked dry of its magical reserves and Stamina. And will rejuvenate Xetre in the process."

Silence fell over the room as we all took in what Xetre was capable of. "So you're saying, the one who reaped the souls of both God and Satan. Is Xetre?" Xenovia asked, Sirzechs nodded, "One of Xetre's titles is the Immortal Reaper for a reason." I looked at the door where Xetre had left but as I did I saw something, Koneko. She had barely touched her food and didn't seem right. 'Wonder what's up with her' 'Don't know, you'll have to keep an eye on her'