Chapter 23: Thunder as Games begin

Don't make me angry, You won't like me when I'm angry

-Bruce banner-

Location: Japan, Occult Research Club

Day of the Rating Game

Hunter Westerdyk

With Rin by my side, we entered the Occult Reserch Club. Everyone else was already there. I stopped when I saw them. "I feel left out" They all turned to look at me, and my outfit gained some raise eyebrows.

I had changed into my favorite Work/Casual/Battle outfit, Of course I had asked Rin to outline it with a special Magic that made it harder then Diamonds and stronger then steel

I had changed into my favorite Work/Casual/Battle outfit, Of course I had asked Rin to outline it with a special Magic that made it harder then Diamonds and stronger then steel. It was like wearing my own armor. "Nice outfit" Rias said, making me smile as I scratched the back of my head. "Thank's, Its my favorite" I looked at them all, none of them looked very worried about the games. The doors opened and Sona and Tsubaki entered. "Sorry If I'm interrupting". "No please come on in Sona." Rias said. Akeno smiled, "I'm glad you could make it". I looked at the pair, "why are you two here?" I looked to Rias for answers. "There's a live broadcast of the competition so family members can watch. Sona and Tsubaki are here to help out with that" I nodded, 'Don't have any family members that can watch though'. "And besides it's her first rating game, I wouldn't miss an event like this for anything" Rias smiled, "Well I Promise to do everything in my power to make it interresting for you" As Rias finished her sentance, Grayfia appeared in a Burst of White light. 'Wonder what my color is?' "It's almost time, I hope your ready for this my lady" Rias didn't stand, "Yes, we're ready whenever you are" Grayfia didn't show any signs of emotion, though. "In a few moments we will use this magic circle to transport you and the rest of your team to the battlefield" I looked at Grayfia, "And where is Said battlefield?". It was Akeno that answered, "In a neutral alternate space just for the game. Because it's not real we have full liscence to do some damage. Even burn it to the ground if we want" I blinked, 'Burn it to the ground? Wonder what it is? Or what it looks like?' "I'll be in the student council broadcast booth calling the game. We'll be cheering you on, Good luck". Rias smiled as Sona and Tsubaki began to walk away, "Thanks alot, Just try to keep the play by play fair" Sona stopped and turned to look at Rias, "Oh I'll keep it clean, Though If i was a Betting girl, I'd say you're gonna beat that scumbag seven ways from sunday." Rias smiled, "Oh I forgot to tell you, I thought you would like to know the great devil Lucifer will be watching the game." Rias looked annoyed, "Oh, brother dearest" My eye's widened, "Wait Lucifer? Isn't that another name for Satan? The Devil himself? Your brother is that guy?" Kiba shook his head, "No, Rias' Brother is the Lucifer the King of the Devils" I looked from Kiba to Rias, "Are you fucking with me? The lucifer? The King of the entire underworld?" Rias didn't look at me, "That's right". "His name is Sirzechs, Although Historically He's been known by many names. During the great war our leader died. Sirzechs took over the throne and led us through a dark time and saved the Devil kingdom from ruin.", Rin looked at Rias, "That explains why Rias is the heir of the house of Gremory" I looked at Rias, 'I knew she had brother problems, but this isn't what I imagined' The Magic circle suddenly turned red. "It's time everyone" Grafia said. Standing up Rias said, "Then let's go" We all walked to the centre of the Magic Circle. I closed my eye's as I waited. When I opened them I frowned, "Why are we still here?" I asked looking around. We were still in the Occult research club, But why? "May I have your attention please." I looked for the source of Grayfia's voice confused, "Welcome everyone, My name is Grayfia, I'm a servant of the house of Gremory, I will be your referee for todays match. To create the battlefield you will be competeing in, I took sugestions from both Lady Rias and Lord Riser. You may recognize this place as It's an exact replica of Kuoh Academy. An educational institution in the Human World." Raising an eyebrow I looked around, It definetly looked similar, no, identical. "A replica?" I asked, Rias nodded, "Yes, look outside" I walked to the door and opened it, "The sky, why is it a cavern?" "It's an alternate space. It's meant to be in another dimension, But we seem to be in hell, my best guess is so that you can't summon a Thunderstorm and draw upon it's power, Hunter" Kiba said, I turned back to face the others and Akeno nodded, "It may look like it, But trust me, we're not at school anymore" I smiled, "That means I get to fulfil one of my childhood dreams, Burning my School to the ground, even if I can't summon a Lightningstorm to do it". "Each team has been given an area that will serve as it's home base. Lady Rias your crew will be in the Occult Research club headquarters in the old schoolhouse." Rias tossed her hair as Grayfia spoke. "Lord Risers homebase will be located in the principals office in the new schoolhouse, Pawns will be promoted if they can make there way to the opposing team. Good luck to all" I smiled, "So, we know where Riser is, I can't wait to get my payback" I pounded my palm with my fist, "I can't wait to see the look on Riser's face when he loses". I began to walk towards the door when Akeno stopped me, "Yeah, I wouldn't do that, Unless you want to get your ass handed to you". I frowned, "Hey, I've proved I'm one of the most powerful members in the peerage, and likely in this game." Kiba smiled, "Be smart dude, Odds are Riser's gonna want to move his Pawns into our territory right away, we need to keep enough players nearby to make sure that doesn't happen" I sighed, "Divide and conquer, Not my favorite Plan" Koneko walked up to me and held out a glowing green sphere, "Am I supposed to eat this?" I asked, earning smiles from the others. "No, these will help us communicate on the battlefield" I looked at Rias as the Green sphere floated into her ear. I looked back at the sphere, "Okay, That's pretty useful" I put the Sphere in my right ear. "All right Devils, Let the game begin" Grayfia said.