Maybe

A/N: I got a bunch of requests on tumblr, and I incorporated some of them into this imagine. But, I don't want to say what they are because it'll give the story away. They were requested by anons and lexiontrend on tumblr. Also, very loosely based on Chicago PD 3x10. And, please remember to vote and comment because I love reading your comments and knowing you liked it!

This one's a rollercoaster! Enjoy!

Doctor Dean Reybold. 

The minute Jay heard that name, his heart dropped.

His mom's doctor. 

That was the doctor that he and his dad used to take his mom to, to get her chemo. It made her sick. It made her nauseous, made her hair fall out, made her sleep all day...at least, Jay had thought then that it was a mixture of both the cancer and the chemo, but now he wasn't so sure. 

When he and the rest of Intelligence had to go to Med because their friend, Hermann, got stabbed by that kid that Cruz brought into the firehouse to help try and stay out of a gang, they never thought they'd be investigating a different case. 

It had been one hell of a day. 

There had been what Squad 3 deemed an attempted suicide from a gas leak, but upon further inspection, the doctors had noticed a chemo port. So, they drew labs like every other patient. But, when they got her labs back, they saw that they didn't come back positive for any type of cancer. So, the doctors drew her labs again just to be sure. Again, they came back negative for any kind of cancer. 

This woman's name was Jessica Pope. 

And then, there were two others: Carol Sheppard and Dani Frank. 

From what Jay and the rest of Intelligence knew, they were all brought into Med for completely different reasons. And, the only thing they had in common was a chemo port and the fact that, despite drawing each of these women's labs twice and making sure there weren't any errors, they all tested negative for cancer. 

Someone who didn't have cancer wouldn't have a chemo port. But, these three women all did. 

And then, as all of Intelligence was sitting in the conference room at Med, another victim, Leah Kamen, came in. They were calling them victims now because it was obvious that they were being poisoned. From phone records, they knew that all four of these women knew each other, and now they had a doctor's name. 

Now they just had to prove he was the one doing this. 

Jay jumped up. He thought he was gonna be sick. 

"Bathroom?" he quickly asked Natalie Manning who had come in to give them information on the new victim, Leah Kamen. 

"Out this door and to the right. Can't miss it," she answered. 

Jay didn't even respond but instead ran to the bathroom. Once inside, he flung a stall door open and leaned over the toilet, and threw up.

He took a few minutes to catch his breath, which must have been more than a few minutes because he heard someone calling his name. 

"Jay? Natalie paged me and said you ran to the bathroom looking pale."

It was Will. They had fucking notified his brother. The last thing he wanted to do was let his brother in on this. He didn't know all the facts yet, but he knew enough. And, Jay didn't want to tell Will any of this. He wanted to keep him in the dark for as long as possible. 

Jay walked out of the bathroom. 

"It's nothing. Must've just been something I ate," Jay lied. 

"You sure? If you're getting sick, you should probably go home. You don't want to make it worse," Will pointed out.