☀️Mornings☀️

Type: Fluff

Luke awoke to a ray of bright sunlight in his face. It was a beautiful spring morning, the birds were tweeting and flowers were blooming. The Auburn haired man sighed, looking at the beautiful view from outside his bedroom window. He turned over to look at his boyfriend sleeping peacefully next to him. He smiled to himself, running a hand through his purple locks. He kissed his cheek, accidentally awakening his sleepy lover. "Hey sweetie," Luke said as Zander opened his eyes tiredly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you!" Zander grumbled, "Whatever, it's fine." Luke wrapped his arm around his boyfriend's torso and pulled him close, spooning him. Zander blushed at this, leaning into Luke's warm body. He sighed, "What time is it?" Luke looked over at the clock on the bedside table, "Uh, 7:51" He answered. Zander stuffed his face into the pillow, "it's still early!" He mumbled. "You can go back to sleep if you want. I'll try not to wake you this time!" The taller male let out a small chuckle. "No." Zander simply said. He turned around so he was facing Luke and buried his face into his neck. His lips brushed across it gently, making Luke shiver. Zander moved his lips forward a tiny bit, kissing Luke's neck lightly. The Auburn male let out a small laugh, "Mmm, I love you." "Love you too... Idiot."