💋7 minutes in heaven💋

This is 7 minutes in heaven mixed with spin the bottle! (I reread this and realised I combined both 😆)

Type: Lime, tiny bit of fluff?

The music club were all sat down in a circle on the floor in Hailey and Zander's house. They were having a sleepover and had invited the whole club over to just chill, play games and be stupid.

"So, what game do you guys wanna play?" Hailey asked, looking around the circle of friends.

"Nothing stupid." Zander spat, leaning his head on Luke's shoulder, "last time we played truth or dare and how did that end? Badly."

Milly snickered, "Heh, yeah, no one wants a repeat of what happened last time!"

"What happened last time?" Jake asked, visibly confused at what they were talking about.

No response.

"Uh, we don't talk about that..." Sean broke the silence.

"Oh, ok..?" Jake looked at his feet.

"Anyway, what should we play?" Hailey asked again.

"OH I KNOW!!" Milly shouted excitedly, "LET'S PLAY 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!!"

Hailey looked uncomfortable, "Uh, I don't know..."

"Aw, please Hailey?" Milly begged the teal haired girl.

Everyone looked at her, it looked like they all wanted to play, well, Zander didn't look too enthusiastic, but he didn't really have a choice since Luke wanted to, and he could practically make Zander want to do anything he did.

"Ok, fine." Hailey agreed.

---

"Zander's turn!" Milly pointed to the pianist.

He rolled his eyes, "Do I have to?"

"C'mon sweetie, it'll be fun!" Luke put an arm around his boyfriend.

"And who knows, you might land on me~" he whispered into Zander's ear so no-one else could hear.

The grape's face turned red instantly, "Ok, ok, I'm doing it!" He grabbed the end of the bottle and spun it hard.

The group watched as the bottle spun around and around and around before finally landing on...

Luke.

The two boys blushed at the sight.

"Wow Zander, you get it lucky." Sean chuckled.

Zander blushed, "Shut up."

"Ok, that enough chitchat! Into the closest you two!" Milly got up and shoved the young couple into the small room. "HAVE FUN!!" She shouted after shutting the door.

"So..." Luke looked at Zander, "You wanna maybe kiss... Or?" He said awkwardly.

"Uh, u-um s-sure..." Zander stuttered, his whole face red. But luckily for him, the room was dimmed so it was hard to see.

Luke walked up to the grape, putting his hands on his waist. "You ready?"

"U-uh, yeah..." Zander put his hands on Luke's chest.

They both leaned in at the same time before their lips met.

The kiss began, it was deep. Their tongues swirled inside eachother's mouths.

Luke could taste the sweet peppermint flavour lip balm smeared across Zander's lips. He wondered if he could taste him too.

It went deeper, Luke slid his hands down Zander's back, now they were on his butt.

Zander flinched at the sudden touch, but got used to it as time progressed.

"TIMES UP!" Milly called through the door.

The two boys pulled back in shock. Zander pecked Luke one last time before walking out the closet.

"So," Hailey smirked, "How was your make out session?" She asked.

Zander's face went completely red, "S-shut up Hailey!"

Luke chuckled, "It went very well, right Zander?"

Zander's face went even redder that before. "STOP." He covered his face with his hands.

"Heh, you're so cute!" Luke rubbed his boyfriend's cheek, only making him blush more.

"Ok, ok, that's enough!" Milly threw her hands in the air. "Let's play something else!"

Luke put an arm around Zander's waist before sitting back down.  "Love you." He whispered.

Zander went red yet again, "I-I ..." He stuttered, not able to get anything out.

Luke smiled at his boyfriend's behaviour. God he loved this boy so much.

End! This was also pretty short... Heh... Hope y'all like it tho!!❤️