🚪Visitor🚪PT 2

Read part 1 first or this won't make sense ;-;

You're married to him?!" She pointed her finger. "Excuse me?" Zander crossed his arms, "What the heck are you doing here?" "I'm visiting!" Stacy growled. "Daddy, who's that?" Lan asked his dad. "Lan, this is Stacy. Stacy, this is my son, Lan." Luke introduced them. "Y- you have a son?!" Stacy asked, shocked. "Yeah." Luke said. "You didn't tell me!" She sounded offended. "Does he have to tell you everything, little miss nosey?" Zander spat, still holding his shopping bags. "Guys, please don't fight." Luke put his hands up in front of himself. "Hey, Lan, why don't you go play with Autumn in the backyard with your new airplane?" Luke bent down so he was at level with his son. "Ok daddy!" Lan ran into the back yard with Autumn close behind. "Can you leave now?" Zander asked walking into the kitchen. The other two followed. "Zander, don't be rude." Luke nagged. "What? It's our house, not hers!" He argued. "Yes, our house. And I don't mind Stacy being here." Luke put his hand on his husband's back. Stacy smiled at Luke's words, but quickly noticed the small affection being shared between Zander and him. She didn't like it. "Whatever! I'm going to take a shower." Zander grumbled as he walked up the stairs. "So, Lukey, what do you wanna do?" Stacy clung to his arm again. "Uh, I'd really appreciate it if you didn't call me that. Only Zander is allowed to call me Lukey." Luke explained, rubbing the back of his neck. Stacy plastered a fake smile onto her lips and nodded, but deep down she was furious. She was so jealous of Zander. He got everything. A nice place, a son, even a dog! And of course, Luke. Stacy started to dislike Autumn and Lan. She knew it was wrong but she couldn't help but feel this way. She had a strong hate towards Zander and all she wanted was Luke. But no, Zander got him. "Can we go and maybe watch a film?" Stacy asked. "Sure." Luke said happily, leading Stacy into the living room. The navy haired girl sat down on the soft couch, making herself comfortable. "So," Luke said, turning on the TV. "You can choose." He gave her the remote and he sat down next to her. "Ok." She agreed, taking the remote off the brunet. Just as she was about to press play, the back door burst open and Lan came running in, laughing, with Autumn. "Close the door please!" Luke called from the living room. "Ok daddy!" Lan shut the door tightly, "All done!" "Thank you sweetie." Luke replied. Lan ran into the living room, Autumn following him behind. "You wanna watch a film with us?" Luke asked his son. "Can I?" Lan asked. "Of course you can, silly!" Luke patted his legs and Lan jumped on him, sitting in his lap. Autumn got in her dog bed next to the couch and got herself comfortable. "Uh, we might wanna change the film to something more appropriate." Luke whispered to Stacy. The periwinkle eyed girl frowned and gave Luke the remote. "How about this one?" Luke asked. "Yes!" Lan jumped up. "I've watched it like, 10 times." He bragged. Luke kissed the top of Lan's head and ruffled his hair. "Ok then. Stacy?" He turned to the girl who sat beside him, "Ok." She said simply.