Chemistry class

Hiya my sugarplums, here I'm with another cringe story. So yeah, i would like to inform y'all that this book contain a very brat spoiled Jungkook, he gets easily jealous and nothing could calm his senses down when he get jealous.

The name of the book is 'Jealousy' for reason.

⚠️ There are mature content and curse language which will be use according to the time and situation so please look for it.

Very bad humor haha, only jealous Jungkook exist here. And bad grammar -of course as this author is not good at English but will try her best.

-------++-----++++-------++++++----

Taehyung

"This way" I gaze down at my wrist watch, getting anxious. I have my class in ten minutes and here i stuck with mother's orders for the bakery.

"What should I do next" I asked, getting all her attention from what she was doing.

"I'll do by myself." She paused, eyes staring at the boxes of finished products she just ordered. "I guess."

My eyes followed her, and i could see she won't be able to do this whole in minutes, besides there are many pending order she have to check.

"It's fine mom, It'll just take me fifteen minutes to reached"

"But it's already nine, and i guess you should leave." She engage herself with the piles of boxes "or I'll might get help from Miya" Miya is a neighbor shopkeeper.

"O-okay, if you say so"

° ° °

Jungkook

I exhale a long irritating breath before heading out of my car. A instant noise of the rushing crowd shoved inside my ear making me hiss at exasperation. I gripped around the strap of my bag, as my droopy eyes sparkled with the rays of the irradiating sun. i shifted my sight towards the blue surface above.

Balking and shifting my eyes on the front gate of my uni i began to stroll, wearing an usual mask of boredom. I saw the large proud wrought iron gate standing in front of me in which the name of the University written.

My steps was in dash as I hastily ambled through the white granite tiles foreground of my uni pulling out my earphones from my ear in abrupt.

I roamed my vision everywhere reaching the entrance, and a bitter taste of feel rush by my spin. I hissed again, a sudden ache in my chest. I fear what is this for.

I hate to wait. And my chums were aware of this fact, but yet I'm waiting here, beneath the flaming sun.

"Jungkook" it was a swift snapped of my neck swirling around at the very familiar voice. I heard the squeal of my hyung, Hoseok.

My lips stretched upwards, revealing a greeting as soon as he waved at me, gesturing me to wait. My eyes shifted towards his back, a orange hair midget.

I chuckled at him eyeing his new dying hair.

I sighed, still annoyed by the high-pitched cry and irritating noises of the students but I shoved my feet inside the gate along with them.

"Hey Jungkook"

"Good morning jk"

"Hey jkay"

My reaction was stilled but I managed to greet back everyone in my way towards the class.

As soon as i set feet inside the class my eyes hastily stilled at the guy who waved at me, gesturing me to sat with him.

Hoseok and Jimin went to their usual seat but my eyes unconsciously glanced behind their back, a very familiar seat for my concern but I prevent my eyes from went further and gaze back at-

"Hey Jackson." Unplugging my backpack i forcefully faced him eventhough i hate him to the core. A little grin on my lip which visibly not reaching my eyes as i greet him back.

And it was a series.

"Hey jk"

"Good morning Jungkook"

"Hi kook"

Yeah I'm quite famous fyi.

I was bordering by a well known clan, with whom i likes to be with. Not exactly but yeah i like to.They're incredibly powerful and power what I needed to make myself accompanied.

"What got you in trouble yesterday man?" A guy with a exasperating beam smacked on my shoulder, i fear my shirt have been dirty by now.

I shoot a glance, which wasn't a glare but neither pleasent.

"I think he was busy with some personal stuff yugyeom,?" Jackson sheepishly emitted, his hands reaching my shoulder to took off yugyeom hand.

I like the way he fear me despite he was the one who gets called boss.

Ignorant was all they had to face as a response from me. While i played cool bobbing a abrupt nod.

My eyes were itching to gaze back the seat when the boring teacher of whatever subject entered the class. Oh i remember it's chemistry now Like who the fuck love to attend chemistry class in this morning.

Ik who love it.

Whole time i consciously gaze at the teacher as her hand leisurely writing something down in the board. The flattering sound of the pages became slower in the edge of my ear and the calligraphy on the board were expansively blurry to my vision.

"So class i should stop here for today. " My sense knocked as i heard the teacher blabbering the word. I lazily shoved my thick ass book inside my backpack ready to go to the next boring class, but the door wide opened as someone slided himself inside of it.

Quite sheepishly. Fuck he's so clumsy.

A mucky smirk played around my lips as my classes won't be boring by now.

"Oh, kim Taehyung." The teacher gaze up "My class is already over and you're one hour late." I carefully gaze at the boy. His features were clumsy, acting weird and fidgeting with his slender fingers. The black coat was unidentified bigger for him, making him even more fragile.

"I'm sorry teacher, i stuck with some personal issues" he bowed in 90° as my eyes gawk at him like a snake.

The teacher chuckled nearly inaudibly before nodding and granting him to set foot in but for his bad the bell rang. I saw him face palming himself as the teacher went out from the class.

No more teaching!

So was my turn to teach him his lessons.

I was in hurry when I stood up from my bench. I snatch his wrist making him winced at the sudden gesture, he was utter shock but i careless. his desperate attempts to plugged his wrist out of my grip went vain as i pulled out him of the class, taking him to a corner of the hundred of lockers.

Please guys comment a lot so i can get the courage to complete the book. And do let me know you're liking this or not.