photo booth 🔞

It was pre dusk when Taekook found themselves in the heart of the town, sitting above the warm scattered sand and staring right the golden hue of the sun.

The sky becaming a pale of yellow, blending with the orange and red and giving it a content terminating colour.

Taehyung's smile never left his lips as he sat beneath the sky, the setting sun giving him a cozy vibe which he was way more grateful to feel it.

Jungkook was stilled, his body was motionless as eyes flicking back and forth between the sun and his moon.

Many thoughts were rushing through his busy mind, one of those- will he able to tell his father about his feelings? There are so much he needs to clear. Even he himself didn't confess to Taehyung.

A long sigh left his lips as he rubbed his hands, getting the younger attention. "Should we go? Kokoo?"

Jungkook stared back, standing fully up off the ground and stretching away his hand for taehyung, before nodding his head!

Taehyung hastily accepted the offering hand as he stood up too. They both started to stroll through the beach.

"My mom asked you to have dinner tonight." Jungkook blabbered.

"Tonight?" The younger halted for a moment as Jungkook looked back.

"Yeah" he mumbled as they both walked again.

"D-do you think i-i should go..........?" Taehyung trailed off as he bewilderedly looked at the elder.

"Yeah.... Mmmm y-you should." Jungkook stared up at those eager eyes as he nodded his head "my mom would be sad otherwise."

Taehyung drew his eyes towards the sand fluttering down their feet, his mind was arguing with the thought.

"But i shall be taking you somewhere else for now!" Jungkook turned his head towards the younger, a grin on his lips.

Taehyung didn't stared up, he just couldn't finish comprehending the previous thought of Jungkook's mother.

He fresh remember her gestures, she really makes him feel warm.

His thoughts interrupted when Jungkook opened up the passenger door for him as Taehyung settled down there.

"Isn't it too soon to have dinner." Jungkook halted plugging his seatbelt as he bewilderedly gazed at the boy.

Taehyung pointed towards his wrist watch as he gave a show of his hand in front of Jungkook.

"But we're not going to have dinner now!"

"Then"

"I thought you were aware but was really spacing out huh." Jungkook voiced as he finished doing his seatbelt.

Taehyung panicked "no, i-i..... It was jus-"

"Shh" Jungkook scotted closer, even though his seatbelt was on. He stretches his hand and grip on the belt -Taehyung was struggling to plug.

He snatched it away and blowed on his nose, flinching him as he chuckled on his work.

"We're seeing an arcade love." Taehyung almost moaned at the last word as the closeness were cluest addition towards it.

Jungkook pressed a soft Kiss on his neck, making him bobbed his adam's apple and closing his eyes.

He heard a humorous chuckled along with the sound of the engine, and rest of the ride went with a peaceful silent.

Taehyung walked, one hand gripping on his ice cream while left one locking up with a arm. He licked over the creamy flavoured before roaming his eyes around.