clumsy

How can he sit there and laugh and look so beautiful.^

Just how? My eyes were glued on his features the time i step into my class. I was quite early today but ain't complaining since I got what i wanted to see.

"Kook?" That sudden voice made me wince as i stared at the source —Hoseok.

"Hyung?" I dragged my feet towards there and sat beside him. He was sitting alone. "Where is the midget?" Hoseok snickered loudly grabbing almost half of the class attention as i knotted in middle.

"What?"

"Mid— haha midget you say hahahaha—" i rolled my eyes before shifting it towards him, but i couldn't control the sudden rush of shiver passed through my veins, as i saw his eyes were exactly on mine.

And the string of innocence throwing through his eyes was something i couldn't handle which made me stared away from him, and there that midget, sitting beside my boy.

But that wasn't what roaming around my mind, it's the fact that why couldn't i hold his stares is what i was engrossed with. It never happened with me, then why now.

Just why?

My hands automatically lifted to my cheeks and cupped on it, it's was burning like a hot water bag—

Wait!

Am i blushing?

Fuck, i cursed under my breath as i lost my last pieces of patients. Plugging my bag again in my shoulder i abruptly stood up, making Hoseok's eyes wide.

"What's wrong?"

"Meet me in Jin cafe at 3" i didn't wait for his response as i was dying there in impatience to talk Taehyung.

"Come with me" I sensed him flinching but nonetheless he stood up, bewilderedly staring at me.

"But we have class—"

"Just come with me!" My stern voice really did something as he hastily stood up from the bench and nodded plugging his bag pack on.

I didn't waste any time to tugged on his wrist before dragging him towards the exit. My legs started to plodding unsteadily as i wasn't sure where exactly i was going.

I ambled through the stairs as my steps increases making Taehyung more rush with his stumble steps. We strolled and strolled before halting at the rooftop where no living beings were present.

We both were panting like we sprinted through the whole world.

I hastily turned on my heels and gripped his both hands. "Marry me?"

"Huh?" I gulped, what. The. Fuck.

What in the hell i just said, why the fuck I'm feeling nervous. It just in my heart, i never supposed to say this loud. This is beyond my expectations.

Fuck, i cursed under my breath and shook my head to toss the irrelevant thought. I swallowed staring at Taehyung's bewilder eyes, poking widely on its socket.

"Nothing" i blankly emitted, my eyes hopefully found a empty bench as i dragged my feet and sat on it.

What just happened to me, what in the fucking hell.
I rubbed my face by both of my hands as i felt like burning inside in embarrass. I should've keep quiet.

What should I do now.

"C'mere" i saw him still muddling upon my shit but yet he did as i told. He sat beside me as i was very thankful that he didn't sat on my lap like always. It would be death of me.

I shook my legs staring down; nothing came to my mind to tell or ask as he was doing the same.

"What was so funny with Jimin huh? I should've warn you from him earlier." Fuck that was also awkward.

"B-but it was you w-who told him to stay with m-me." Fucking shit. How can I forget this.

"He's even n-nice to me."

I frowned, feeling a extreme envious which instantly provoked my hidden senses. All nervousness were gone as i abruptly glared at him.

He flinched at the conduct as my hand gripped on his arms "you don't talk about other guy, you got it."

Taehyung hastily nodded as he knew it was me who started first. I was being so fucking weird.

I nodded to myself trying to show my fake vexation.
"Good boy now give me a kiss."

He slanted towards my lips but impatient me yanked his arms making him sat on my lap. I was no more that nervous but weird. Don't even know what got into me to asked him to marry me this soon.

But will ask him one day. Maybe on his birthday?
Let's see.

Our lips got pressed with each other which made me forgot the world but him. The way this lip met mine was so blessed to my heart.

I didn't expected to feel something extra for him, which is wrong i know —but I can't help. The way he stares at me, they way he fears, the way he shy. Fuck, everything is my favourite. And I can't bear to loose his tiny soft touches on my shirts.

I never opened up, and will never i guess. But yet other half of me wants to claim him in front of everyone the instant i sees him some other guy.

But i have reasons too.

I'm scared of loosing him, that fear of loosing him makes me go insane sometimes. But i can't help, we can't date.

This isn't possible.

I couldn't endure the envy desire every time I sees him laughing or talking with someone else. Why can't I just have him my own.

My senses alerted at the time he patted my shoulder, as right away i let go of him. I never over did and will never.

I pecked his lips for the last time as i mumbled "shall we go now?" I got only a nod as his response which was enough.

I can't hold myself more to have him whole.

Filler!!

We're so close to finish part one..
Will update again ig...