The Surprise

Kinda long than my other chapters.
Enjoy
.
.
.
.
.

_____

"how did you know?"

"He told me by himself."

"And you believed him?"

"Why would he lie" I sighed out a warm suffocating breath, unplugging my backpack and shoving it on the floor.

"But we know nothing about him." I retorted, flopping myself on the couch.

"He knows everything about us?" She dynamically rejoined, sitting beside me, while her hand kneaded mine.

"But Eomma I can't trust him this soon." I emitted, leisurely shifting my gaze towards the hanging clock.

"I'm not telling you to trust but at least try to hear him out. I mean try to acknowledge and communicate with him, perhaps you could remember something?" I stared at her, excitement plopping over her pupils like a bright universe, manifesting her desperate attempts to make me remember past things.

It's not like I don't want to remember my past, i want that, desperately. But I don't want anybody to take advantage of my damage brain, it's like i don't want to get closer to a stranger who's not really my childhood friends.

It's just i fear, but the sparkling hope in her eyes are making stroll through the path she's showing.

I grinned a sweet one, kneading my hand over her as my eyes assured her in motion. My head got bobbed accepting her request to hear out yoongi for once.

It's made her smile, a big one and instantly I felt myself into her tight warming engulf which made me grin too, flying my hands around her torso. It feels always nice.

We broke the hug as i mumble " what if Jungkook get mad?"

"Why would he?"

"I mean he don't want me to interact with hyung, moreover he warned me twice." I looked at her, her wrinkling feature dropped as she pondered staring down.

With a defeated sigh she stated again. "You don't worry about it, I'll clear out everything. You just try to hear out for once." I nodded, half convince as i was still not sure I'm doing it or not. Let's throw it for later.

"I should leave." I stood up in a instant while she nodded, assuring me to go. Leaving my home i directly made my way towards the bus stop, planning to wait for the bus.

But for my surprised my phone buzzed and it was Jungkook. A slightest panic awned over skin as i picked up his phone.

Why do I have to fear?

"Taehyung?" I gulped down the anxiousness and licked my dry cracked lip.

"Y-Yeah?"

"Where are you?"

"At the bus stop—"

"Wait there, I'm coming."

"I-i—" and before I could make any words he hang up the call, making me let out a sighed.

My eyes instinctively roam through the place as i sat on the beach available there. My bus just passed by now, and i couldn't even think doing something except waiting for Jungkook.