Threaten

"Like are you inviting your death?" The three freaks stared up at me, a quite irritating smirk on their lip

"Like are you inviting your death?" The three freaks stared up at me, a quite irritating smirk on their lip. And i hate to see it.

"What do you mean man?" I noted his features who just queried on my doing, I'll see him later alone.

"You can't just come and threaten someone you don't know." That guy seemed to have some brain but yet the sin is sin.

I let out a humorous snicker and sat on the empty chair, making them all muddled. I threw a quick glance at Taehyung, he was tranquilly enjoying his ice-cream.

What? He didn't even notice me? What a simp.

I settled my eyes again at those fiddling  fuckers and stated. "You see there?" I pointed towards Taehyung.

"That's what we're doing man, want to sign some contract?" I so wanted to smacked his face in the table. But not infront of Taehyung.

I laughed, quite faintly and fakely as the other guy emitted. "We can grant a good amount." I let my eyes settled on Taehyung's innocent face, his eye were roaming over the place, perhaps he sensed my absence.

I glanced back at those dickheads again. " I would love to see you try." I snickered.

"Ops. Don't play around. We're providing you a good amount." I thudded my fist again, almost grabbing the attention of nearest tables but not his.

"One word more about him, then you'll limp without your legs." They face each other as i finished and —dickheads never listen until you make them listen.

"Okay man, so sorry." One of them shrugged. Oh it made me entirely bewilderness. They were easy.

I nodded my head and headed back towards Taehyung who finished his ice-cream already.

"You done?" I asked.

"Mm-hu, I'll go pay." He hastily stood up from the chair, for what? For paying for ice-cream.

I'll fucking not let him dare.

I grabbed his arms and glared. "What do you think you're doing?" He gulped and glaced around us, before weakly trying to free from any grip. And that's what made me more enraged.

"I- I'll pay—" he wiggled and I yanked, making him seat on the chair again.

I glared at him for the last time and went to pay the bill.
But what i didn't expected to see was the guy i threaten a bit ago, talking with Taehyung.

His lips awning with a not so fine smirk as his eyes were narrowing down Taehyung's lips. "Fuck"

I cursed under my breath as abruptly i strolled there and threw a hard punch on that filthy jaw.

I heard him groan as i concentrated only on the shaken voice of Taehyung, spitting concerns.

I landed an another punch as i hovered over him and started to do more.
"Kookoo s-stop?" my baby

"Kookoo please s-stop." He grabbed on my arms trying to pull me away from that filthy bitch, but no I won't sparing him.

I not so slightly pushed Taehyung from me as i landed another punch on that guy, but what alerted my sense is that painful shriek of Taehyung.

Fuck, i promptly shoved the guy away and strolled towards Taehyung. But what made me infuriated further—

"It's okay don't cry" that freaking seo-jun guy kneading his elbow infront of my eyes.

He's fucking touching his waist which is belong to me. I couldn't tolerate more as i firmly pushed that guy away and gripped Taehyung wrist. Not so sternly.

"You'll pay for this." I mumbled to Taehyung and started to dragged him towards the exterior.

Make sure to read all chapters i updated today.
Ily 🌬️