The kiss

°°°

°°°

His monolid eyes flutter with some rapid blinks as I pulled him inside the room back, closing the door behind. My eyes unconsciously roamed around the room and landed on the flying curtains on the wall.

Suddenly the urge to feel the cold wind made me shiver as i dragged myself towards the window, and sat on a seat beside it.

"c'mere" I waved my hand gesturing him as he bewilder eyes were ogling me with loads of questions. He sauntered with tiny steps, hands fidgeting with each other as throat bobbing in nervousness.

"Taehyung. Come fast, don't make me wait." My voice were calm, almost awning with tranquility but he was no new to misapprehend the beyond of that voice.

His eyes were down, head hanging low as he made his pace speeder. As soon as he came near mine i yanked his hand making him sat on my lap.

My hands instantaneously sneak around his waist.

He stared at me with wide opened eyes as i asked..."What?"

He stared down. Harshly bitting on his lips, preventing any innermost sounds from let go.
"I have every right to do it, so don't just give me that look." He automatically bobbed his head, while his body was lightly shaking in fear, i wonder why.

"So should we do it?" I asked in a soft soothing voiced while he looked at me and boobed his head again.

He didn't needed to tell twice as he closed his eyes, slanting towards me making me smirk. And within mean time out lips met, in a leisure way. And it didn't took me long to realize that i missed him very very much.

His kiss was soft, tender but that wasn't something making me content. My left hand reached towards his nape and caressed on it while other one holding him close to my body.

A single stroke of lightning passed through the cloudy sky along with the ear shreding sounds of it. I felt the light wince of his body, making me let go of a swift smile between the kiss.

I shoved my tongue inside him as he happily let me do that and i was way more eager to taste him more and more and no one stopping me now.

I groaned as his tongue collapse with mine giving me a immense pleasure. I closed my eyes in delight pressing him more with myself.

His lips was smooth like butter as i never gets tired of tasting it again and again. My tongue swirled with him, obviously dominating his mouth; but i internally cursed as he tapped on my shoulder, making me left his addicting lips.

He was out of breath.

I licked my lip, getting a taste of it and staring at him in a great extent. His blushing red face was something I was craving to see since morning.

He breathed heavily as i watched him closely and clearly, noting it for my rest of the day.

"You ain't going anywhere after the uni, alright." I blubbered as he bobbed his head without staring back.

"Hmm I'll see you after my classes." I pulled away and plugged my backpack on my shoulder and waited for him to do the same.

"I have three classes more. What about you?" I asked him as he followed me till the door of the class.

"S-same." He stuttered.

"Alright. Take care." I patted his head and left for the next classes.

He have biology and i have my art class so we gotta go different way now.

Comment and let me know if you're liking this far..