Birthday party

Taehyung smiled at his own reflection flashing on the mirror, satisfied. He's in his small room in his grandmother's house as all his family were on downstairs. His parents already came by this evening to attend the party.

All the guests were waiting for him at the party, so does yoongi. He swiftly did with his finished touch before leaving his small room.

A sweet grin plugged on his lips when his eyes landed on his parents, waiting for him near the cake. His grandmother was also smiling at him with her fond eyes.

But his eyes obliviously skipped the small eyes staring at him utter fondly, waiting for him to give a glimpse and sweet assuring smile to make his interior calm. But nah, it didn't happen.

Taehyung halted at the middle of the people as all of them devoured him with best wishes. He giggled joyfully, happy to have them all at the party. But poor soul yet to know about the sparkling eyes, glaring at him with absolute hope.

"Taehyung c'mon, you need to cut the cake!" Taehyung bobbed his head, as he hastily moved towards his mom, who extended the small knife, lips still having the exhilarated grins.

Everyone started to clapped as Taehyung with content cut the cake. He shoved one piece of cake to his parents mouth and grandmother as they return the gesture.

The party began as Taehyung greeted all the guests including Yoongi but for the later, it's the most gloomy mini convo between them. He expected more.

Yoongi, lost his hope as Taehyung behaving more like stranger to him. He thought to leave the party after the dinner and mentally planned to talk to him later.

He waited for almost twenty minutes to bid Taehyung but the younger seemed to busy with his parents. Both of his parents were happily feeding him and chit chatting casually in which he couldn't interrupt just for a bye.

His eyes narrowed down the sparkling eyes of Taehyung, shinning with the glittering lights as it unintentionally creat a small grin on his lips. He still expect to get a glimpse of those eyes but nah, all are in vain.

And in the end he had to leave the party with a empty mind, in which he was unaware of his hurting heart.

Are you still reading this? 🧐
And thanks for 7k love...

Will update again soon....