Envious and terror

🏵️I've changed lots of things in this chapter. I'm planning something else. I hope you guys are ready.

Ignore my mistakes.

---------+++++-------------

The soft gentle breeze blow down till his cheeks, touching it in a itching way. He sniffed looking at the grave which was decorated with fresh new flowers. The board standing over it proudly showing the name of the lady.

"Sho sho " Taehyung snapped his head towards the source of voice and found a boy running after a cat, probably chasing her.

A abrupt grin decor over his lips, while he made himself towards the kid and crouch down preventing him from running further. Taehyung chuckled as the kid whined pouting at him.

"Why are you here baby." He softly voiced as made himself comfortable at the grassy land, making grabby hands to the kid.

The kid seemed to attracted by the alluring look of Taehyung as he instantly flopped down on his lap, making a certain someone chuckled who has been there from the start, staring at Taehyung with utter fondness.

"My appa-" The boy shyly mumbled as he pointed his index finger towards a specific grave, a lady bowing and mumbling something in silent.

"Is that your mom?" His voice came out with loads of softness, caressing and showing love towards the kid. While the kid mumbling a yes.

Soon the lady came towards them, joining in the grassland, she made grabby hands towards her son but he was fast enough to deny and snuggling on taehyung's chest.

"He seems to like you a lot." She chuckled.

"Yeah it's fine, I don't mind having him with me." The lady nodded, sighing and looking through the surrounded.

"I lost my husband a week ago!" Taehyung gazed down in dishearten, the boy in his lap whining at the lack of attention.

"I come to knew that."

"I'm sure my panda told you!" The lady giggled following by her bubbly child who instantly giggled seeing his mother happy.

" Panda is cute." Taehyung mumbled, pinching his cheeks, the boy letting out a happy sheirk, completely oblivious of his lost father.

"His father used to call him."

"Oh " Taehyung looked down again, not daring to maintain the eye contact.

"What happened to him?"

"Heart attack." Taehyung snapped towards the voice, frownin at the information.

"I lost my mom too." He shortly mumbled.

"Everyone with weak heart getting chase by sudden heart attack." The lady greeted her teeth.

"What do you think? Why is it happening?" Taehyung was very much curious.

" I don't know." She mumbled again. "I think we should leave, i have to drop him school." Taehyung stood up from the ground with the kid clinging to him.

"Yeah, sure." He handed the kid to his mom but the started whining at the lost contact.

"We'll meet again panda!" He pecked his nose.

"Yesh" the kid clapped as the lady headed out of the graveyard.

Taehyung was again lost in his dream, the words lady spelled triggered him to the core. Everyone with weak.

He himself have a weak heart.

"Tae?"  Taehyung snapped his head towards the voice, and pressed a sadden grin. It was Jungkook stepping towards him with a bouquet of white flowers in his hand.