On the ferris wheel

°°°

°°°

"No~"

"Aish c'mon you'll be fine."

"No please I'm scared." I tsked at his whining tendency as it's began making me frustrated.

I gazed at the busy sideways, all people thrilling around and getting excited to ride the wheel but this scaredy cat-

I sighed staring at his flustered face, getting red, but I really wanted him to enjoy the ride. At least for one.

"Are you coming or not?" I made my voice stern as possible rising one brow

I saw him gulping down, before nodding his head. Yes that's my boy. I extended my hand and dragged him towards it. His lower lip got bit harshly by himself as he gripped on my extended hand and made himself sit on my opposite.

It'll be fun.

I could sense his nervousness, like seriously he was shaking out of fear. So pussy. I just wanted to show him more wild or maybe vicious but it'll be fine for now.

I smirked as we heard the command to start the wheel. My eyes shooted a quick glance towards him instantly getting his fidgeting sites. His hands were tightly gripping on the both sides of the pods.

I shifted my gaze around us, examining the environment... I was so busy admiring him that i almost forgot we have some kind of surroundings too.

The world began to get dark as the well decorating lights were flashing it's delightful colour, The colorful balloons were also addition to make the environment alluring.

A sighed left my lips as the ferris wheel started wheeling, i love that feeling, like scared but confident.

As the wheel turn upward Taehyung let out a fearful shirke but instantly bit on it when he caught me staring at him. His eyes were turning red, making my heart warm with some kind of guilt, but still it was fun seeing him like this.

He closed his eyes tightly when it slided downwards making all the people shouting and wailing their hearts out. Some of were enjoying but some of them were like -about to pee on their pant.

I shifted my gaze towards Taehyung again, poor him still have his eyes closed. I somehow didn't like that, of course i took him to enjoy this.

"Taehyung." I shouted, the wailing voices of the crowd isn't making it easy for him to hear my voice so i shouted again.

"Taehyung look at me." He aggressively shook his head, motioning me that he's hearing everything but don't want to obey.

"See the lights are beautiful" I attempted to make my voice soft but he didn't listen.

"I said look at me. Open your eyes." He gulped before widely opening his eyes. It was easy to understand how he forcefully opened it as it's getting heavy with tears. He blinked to prevent but the droplets didn't heard him as it's slided from his both wide opening eyes.

It was it, enough for me. I slanted and grabbed his arms before yanking it towards me. He yelped and landed on my chest as i made him sit on my lap comfortably, shoving his teary face on my chest.

"Shh" i patted his head as i couldn't control myself after hearing his snuffles.

"Don't cry, it'll stop soon." I rubbed his back, and mumbled soothing further as he started to sob softly because of the overwhelming response of my.

I know him well.

It didn't took long to stop the wheel as i carried him out from there. He was feeling dizzy by the now so i helped him to went to my car. It was over, I don't need more fun.

"You okay?"

.
..
...

I'll stop it here ;)
Double update ♡