Taekook 🔞

ℹ️ please read the previous chapter before reading this, I've changed a lot of things in that chapter and everything is imp ℹ️

⚠️ This Chapter will be smut- don't read if you're uncomfortable ⚠️

I deleted the comments as i replaced everything with the smut.

------+--+-+--++-----------++++-----

Taehyung rubbed his hair with a fluffy towel as he made his way out of the bathroom only with a robe. He can't help but getting flustered by the straight string of gaze of the elder, pinning him down.

"Here, let me do it" Jungkook flied his hand, waving and welcoming taehyung towards him as Taehyung hastily agreed with him. The elder was only with a towel wrapping up to waist as his bare top proudly tempting taehyung to droll.

But Taehyung choose to ignore.

Jungkook made him sat on the edge of bed, as he started to do with the other hair, making taehyung go all blush. His face was in front of the toned chest of the elder, threatening him to trace his fingers and feel the toned muscles over his palm.

He bit on his lips, closing his eyes as he focus on Jungkook rubbing his hair.

It was exactly after one week of that day when Jungkook had declared that Taehyung will be staying with him. The younger had to lose the battle and getting agreed with all the formalities Jungkook asked him to do.

And so, he's here today.

This evening Jungkook had fetch the younger with his all belongings after the uni, they both spend their time on a arcade and had dinner together for a very first time.

Yeah Taehyung's mother never allowed him to any kinda night out so it's his first dinner date with Jungkook.

Taehyung was way more bother at first as soon as he stepped into the apartment, but Jungkook has console him with lots of kisses and hugs to calm him down.

"Which one would you like to use?" Jungkook voiced abruptly making the younger snapped, wincing a bit.

"H-huh?"

"Lotions!" Jungkook pointed towards the stock of body lotion keeping in table.

"Anything will be fine." Taehyung quietly mumbled, almost a whisper as Jungkook nodded and dragged him towards the dressing table and made him sit.

Jungkook put some lotion on his palm of which he thought would be good for younger's skin. He rubbed both of his hands before crouching down in front of him. Taehyung had abruptly stand up from the chair, but the later made him sit back, without even mumbling anything.

Jungkook took taehyung's one leg and started to knead over younger skin. Taehyung had to close his eyes at the cold substance touching his bare skin. But that was not what bothering taehyung at that time -but the large hand, which giving a tickling sensation was making him bashful to the core.

Jungkook hand roamed towards the younger thighs, which made the younger bit on his lips, not to moan at the itching touch.

Being aware of all the shits, the elder smirk, making his motion more slow and ticklish as to attempt to tease the younger but-

"K-koo."

"Yes............? Baby?" Jungkook grinned, playing oblivious. the younger bite on his lips again, carefully gazing at the elder who's eyes already on him.

"I-i will do it myself." He pulled away, trying to act cool but the flustered red face already had Jungkook satisfied.

"Okay take off your robe, I'll put some in your back until you finish your leg." Taehyung eyes widened at the mentioned of the robe, it would be so embarrassing. But nonetheless he carefully untied the belt and slipped away his robe till his mid waist, revealing his bare flawless back to the elder.