Ice-cream

°°°

"you okay?" I made my voice faint as i caressed his cheeks with my warm hands making him close his eyes. His lips were still parted, trying to catch up with his breath. He threw a vague nods which i apprehend as a yes from him.

I nodded back my head and retracted ny hand, before making him seat comfortably on my car. His wobbly upper-arm were showing his anxiousness as i attempted to caressed it more.

"Wait for me. I'll get water." I mumbled and caressed his cheeks for last time before heading towards a shop.

I hastily bought two water bottle with some chocolates for him, and headed back. His head was turned to the opposite side of the car as his eyes narrowing down the parlor. I knew it from the beginning as how he craves for those cold creams everywhere he sees it.

But i want him to ask me by himself.

"Taehyung." He flinched at my call and wiggled on the seat sitting cozily.

I handed him one bottle but didn't handed the chocolate. It'll might alleviate his impulses for ice-cream.

He drank the water and placed the bottle on his lap. I narrowed my eyes to his chest, it's still heaving up and down. Should I buy him ice-cream already? No i still want him to ask for it.

I shifted my gaze to his face, his eye lids flattering with difficulties —hint of his tiresome. But I don't want him to sleep when i took him to stay with me.

I wanted him feel good despite he's sick since yesterday.

The whole day i spent without him, as how i wanted him to kiss me after the fight with that bitches.
That Jackson bitch even got on my nerves spitting some nonsense about Hoseok, i ended up unconsciously throwing a hard punch on his face.

He won't get that punch, if Taehyung could've manage to make me busy with his alluring look, but—

I shook my head and again stared back his face. His breathing was normal now as he gulped down the water again.

Did he forget about ice-cream?

"You want something?" I tried to act unaware of his hankering as he shook his head, that too without looking at me.

My hand fist the another bottle as i wasn't sure what i was feeling. I know it was some kind of vexation roaming over my body but what is that for, i mean why is that so. I tried to keep myself normal before asking again.

"You were feeling dizzy so... do you want some sweets or something?" He shook his head again, making me let out a inaudible groan." You sure?"

I deliberate made my hand to his fluffy hair and caressed on it, so he feel safe to ask me anything. And it seemed work. He leisurely look at me before licking his lips.

"Jungkookie?" That warm, deep, pleasant, gratifying, content voice of him instantly made me nod my head, assuring my heart to fulfill his every little wish."Mm-hu?"

He turned around and narrowed his eyes towards the parlor and adorably pointed his hand. "I...ice-cream?"

I love you