Jealousy

°°°

°°°

It was the sunshine after the rain. I was standing there at a unblemish park near my home, feeling a extreme fear inside my body. The orange hue of the peaceful evening devouring us in a circle where i felt trapped upon his strong gaze.

The rusting iron bench in front of me bearing the heavy weight of furious Jungkook as he's yet to speak. And i fear what if I would get killed right now right here by him.

Furious Jungkook is something i fear to core.

"Did you like it?" I flinched at the velvety deep voice of him, but it was like the calm before the storm.

"Tell me taehyung did you like it?" His voice catch it's pace.

I gulped the lamp feeling extremely small. Tapping my foot on the grassy ground and fidgeting my fingers behind my back. My voice choose to stick in my dry throat.

" I asked you something Taehyung." I knew that tone.

"I-i"

"IF. I. Am. Mad. That. Mean. I. Need. A. Proper. Answer."

"I-i was going to m-my class when he caught up with m-me. I didn't know he w-would follow me till the c-caf—"

"Even he got the balls to touch your waist?" I finally matches eyes with him, his pupils were getting bigger at the rile up state of him, i couldn't gulp more to lessen the draught of my throat.

"It was not like this?" I dare.

"So?" He retorted abruptly.

"I was about to fall, a-and he helped." I knew what's coming.

He left a sighed before hastily standing up from the bench. my hands made it's way around his wrist, gripping it hard.

"I'm sorry" i mumbled eventhough the fault wasn't mine.

"Stop" he tried to yanked his hand.

"I-im so-sorr—"

"I told you to stop" he shouted again making me weep and sniffing further.

I vigorously nodded my head not wanting to make him more angry as he yanked his hand away from my grip and left me without giving a glance.

"K-kookoo" I voiced almost near a muffled whisper but i was helpless. But for my concern it made him halted in his track, he swirled around and stared at me.

"What now?" His voiced came out sternly like i expected.

"I-im sorry please, Do-Don't be mad." I snuffled again, while taking  plodding steps towards him. His dark eyes was still glaring at me.

I heard him sighed again as he turned around back facing me. 

"Please~" i faintly voiced, my hand reached his back of the shirt and clutch on it while i pressed my head on his shoulder.

He turned backwards in a abrupt, both hands gripped my shoulders and made me away from him.

"Then what were you doing with him in the class? I don't think you're sincere with your sorry." He raised his one brow as i stared down, not able to hold that immense glare.

"Tell me."

"I— I'm" i nodded.

"Then show me" my eyes grew bigger in bewilder that what should I do to make him believe that I'm sincere.

And it was it i grabbed both of my ear mumbling a small sorry but—

"You know what, go to whoever you want. Don't come to me." I widened my eyes while he attempted to leave again.

"I'm sorry Kookoo" please don't do this to me.

I saw him halting at his track again, as he sharply gazed at me making me gulp down the flattering feelings.

"Then why don't you obey me." His voice shoved inside my ear as i looked down, i was sure he's frowning by now.

"My father literally gave money to your mother, to make me happy. Then why don't you make me happy." Knotting the last string of curiosity i gaze up at him. He was still boring at me.

I didn't realise i was hurt till now. The words he spatted wasn't something i didn't expected but yet it sounded barbaric to me.

"I won't do it again. I'm sorry."

"You better not." He threatened making me nodded aggressively.

"I won't." I mumbled looking at him as he nodded and gripped on my wrist.

"Yeah, you better not make me jealous again, or the consequences won't be good."

"W-why you- you're g-getting jealous?" I gulped when he stopped and stared at me.

"Why?" I bit on my lip as his face was too close to mine.

"I have every right to get jealous.... "

"Why?" I asked again, couldn't understand where got that courage.

"Because you're mine. I own you."

So this is how Taehyung get treated whenever he makes Jungkook jealous. Haha.

Do share your thoughts with me.
Comment?