fainted

Hoseok approached the cafe the exact time he has asked for. It was sharp 3 when He reached jin's cafe.

"Oh Hobi, come come." Seokjin greeted him with a grateful way as he lead the later in. Hoseok greeted back the elder, smiling faintly as they both got inside the cafe.

" As long as I know you never was a person hanging out alone." Seokjin emitted, as they both sat on beside each other.

" Who said I'm alone?" Hoseok retorted snickering sickly.

"Then whom are you with?" Seokjin's tone came out scoffingly, lips having a teasing smile while pouring water in the nearer glass.

"Take this" Hoseok accepted the extended glass, as he gulp down half. "Jungkookie called me" and there Seokjin lost his smile, frowning right away.

His eyes widened as he stared immensely at Hoseok.

"Do you mean Jungkook's coming with Taehyung?" His voice laced with a thin string of fear.

"Huh?— uh no...." Hoseok concluded. "Idk if they're coming together but Jungkook called me by himself." He shrugged, gulping the last sip.

Seokjin faintly nodded, his face saddened while fear creeped upon him.

Hoseok seemed to notice the slightest discomfiture on elder's face as he closely examined his face before quering it again. " Hyung you alright"

"Huh?" Seokjin flinched as he snapped his head towards the other.

"You're alright?" He gulped before nodding his head uncertainty but a deep voice interrupted them away"Hyung"..

"Jungkookie" Hoseok excitedly squealed as he waved his hands towards the younger who emitted a smile before flopping himself beside a flustered Seokjin.

"Hi, hyung?" Jungkook greeted.

"H-hi, So w-what you would like to take" Seokjin asked, quite stuttering just to get out of this suffocating circumstances.

"Ahh coffee will do?" Jungkook courteously smiled as Seokjin left the two alone, to let out his discomfiture.

Jungkook averted his gaze towards Hoseok who was already staring at him.
"Hyung?" It was a way fast response from Hoseok as he nodded.

"Actually i needed to ask you something?" Hoseok nodded again, encouraging the younger to say further.

But before Jungkook could say anything the front door of the cafe cracked open grabbing both of their attention.

There's revealed a bewilder looking Taehyung, staring at the cafe like a lost poppy. His eyes roamed around as it ended narrowing down the most dangerous one.

Taehyung gulped, plugging hard his side bag as Jungkook was eye murdering him. It's not like Jungkook would glare him for nothing, there's definitely something. Which is Jungkook had sternly warned Taehyung not to go out alone but yet it happened.

So eye murdering is fair..

"Taehyung?" Taehyung swiftly averted his gaze towards the source finding it Seokjin's, hands gripping a tray of two cups.

Taehyung apprehensively bobbed his head, spatting a fake smile which didn't reached his eyes. He could sense Jungkook's immense glare on him as he took tiny steps towards Seokjin, biting his lower lip constantly.

"Why are you here?" Taehyung nearly flinched at the stern voice. Somehow he was expecting this but yet he couldn't deny Seokjin when the later asked him to visit his place.

"I-i"

"It's me who called him" Seokjin tried to act casual as he placed the tray. While Taehyung gulped before risking a glance towards Jungkook which he instantly regretted, as the other's boring dragger are still on him.