Seokjin

"isn't it hilarious how he act like we don't know each other"

"But what happened after the party?"

"He left after that day, without any message for me!!"

" And about his grandmother?"

"She died after one year or something. I couldn't just dare to asked her about him" yoongi lowered his gaze.

"But we know nothing about his father yoongi!! What happened to him?" Seokjin queried.

"Me neither!"

"You know what? You were a coward and will always be." He laughed at seokjin's curse. And he knows there's nothing wrong in his words. He was always a coward and will always be.

"I know?" Seokjin sighed at the deep snicker of yoongi, which flied over his head.

"Let's just go home together."

"To your or mine?"

"Mine. I'm closing it." Seokjin mumbled as he stood up to close his cafe.

Yoongi bobbed his head, agreeing with the older as he hadn't any other option to choose on. He was way more thankful to the elder, who stayed always with him , even in the hospital while treating his wounds, the elder never even leave his side.

"Hyung?" Yoongi snorted, quite faint and unsure with his tone. Seokjin in instant halted, throwing full attention towards the younger.

"Huh?"

"C-can you do me a favor?"

"Of course yoongi. Just ask me out?" Seokjin left the half close door as he came to the younger and sat beside him. Hands on his shoulder, to give a hint of encourage.

"C-can you please m-make Taehyung remember a-all the things? I-i just wants to know what he thinks about me."

"You know jungkoo—"

"Hyung please not him again." Seokjin sighed, before nodding his head.

"I'll try."

Are you enjoying my short chapters?