Jackson will die?

"You better explain me everything" i shoved him inside the computer room and instantly pinned with the piller. Thankfully there were no students for class yet.

"Tell me." I queried again but nothing came out of his lips even my eyes never met his.

I sighed and left his shoulder as i sat on a bench infront of him. "C'mere" i gestured while he didn't protest and abruptly came towards me

"Sit" i demand and he abruptly sat on my lap.

I was about to scold him again but his motion made me wide opened my eyes.

He tightly hugged my shoulder as his face got put in the crook of my neck.

I felt my heart thudding in a incredible pace as it was really made me surprise to the core. Taehyung never did this before.

A lots of thoughts roams under my mind. Does he really have feelings for me? Like i do.

Do he feel something different towards me? Like i do.

I didn't notice the stretches grin in my lips as all the furiousness instantly left my body engulfing a exotic guilt.

Guilt of rebuke him

I uncertainly moved my hand and kneaded his back but wasn't anticipating the way he made me hear his sniff.

I frowned as his snuffle got increased in my chest, as well my shirt coated with his warm tear.
But it wasn't what made me disturb.

Did i made him cry?

But i didn't do anything no?

I hesitated more, as i stop stroking his back and patted his hair trying to sooth him down.

"T-Tae?" I hopefully emitted, wishing not to be the reason of his tears.

" W-what's wrong bub?" My soft voice made him more overwhelmed as he began to sobs clutching tightly on my shoulder.

It's when clicked on me, those crazy scum might have done something to my tae.

I gently rubbed on his back, giving him time to open up.

His hiccuping sobs were really so painful to my heart, i couldn't tolerate them more.

"Can you tell me what happened?" I tried to gaze at his face, gripping and pulling him out of my embrace. But it wasn't something i wished to see.

His eyes were red and constantly tears flooding through it, the top of his nose already awned with the crimson red as his sensitive lip already swollen because of his harsh bit.

I frowned and hugged him again, he's looking so broken, and defeated. I should help him.

"Please tell me what happened?" I quired again, and it's brought a sweet grin on my lips as he call my name.

Ever so sweetly.

"Kookoo."

"Yes Bun." I stroked his hair, trying to stopped his continuous hiccups.

"K-kookoo i-i mi-missed y-you ." I squeezed him more into my arms.

He never ever emitted missing me like that.

"W-why?" He finally seemed to calm down while i stared down at his glittering eyes.

"Tell me what happened." I assured him caressing his cheeks as he closed his eyes gulping down. He seemed nervous, like very very nervous.

"That Hoseok's friends did something to you?" I made him comfortable in my lap and asked, but it was a quick no from him.

And i knew they'll never to anything to him....

But who?

Who could do something to-

"Taehyung?" He snuffled before gazing me back.

"I-is Jackson d-" i couldn't even finish the sentence as he gripped on my shoulder and hardly cried again.

"What did he do?" I could only hear him sobbing and sniffing..

"Tell me."

I sighed when he didn't replied to me...
"Did he scolded you?" He shook his head.

"He bullied you." There nothing came as his gestures and it was enough for me to understand what happened with him..

I pecked his forehead, giving him time to calm down again.

As he became relax i made him stood up and dragged towards them...

Jackson will die today.

Might update again.

Please my english is so very weak and poor 🥺 Ignore all the mistakes along with the damn typos...

Taehyung didn't really understand and returned Jungkook's gestures

He's so sweet 🥺💜

Got so many taekook moments today