Words

Bird chirping were muffling through the entire world as they distincted to depart the bustling city for the night. The environment was quite pleasant and gratifying as the mix colour of the setting sun were giving an another kind of pleasure.

Jungkook sighed for the last time as he poured the coffee in the cup for himself and headed towards Taehyung with hot chocolate in his hand, they both are in Jungkook's private apartment.

Yeah his father bought him a private apartment.

"Here" he extended the hot chocolate towards a fidgeting Taehyung and sat beside him before sipping on his coffee.

"Taehyung" Taehyung gulped and faintly nodded as his response while Jungkook sighed and placed the coffee mug in the table.

He felt a weird kind of ache in his heart, like it cramping his heart tight but in meantime it disappeared, making him frowned and wondered but he choose to toss it off.

He stared at Taehyung, the later still seems to dazed off.

He grabbed Taehyung's hand while he could sense -how the other flinched at his touch. A defeated sighed got out from his lips as he kneeled down in front of him, making the other confused.

"Taehyung I'm sorry." Taehyung breath hitch at the words. The way Jungkook's treating him is so overwhelming for him beside his soft voice. He couldn't hold himself more as he placed his chocolate on the table and squeezed Jungkook into a tight embrace.

He never can hide his feelings though.

Jungkook didn't waste a second to flied his arms around the younger as he unconsciously sat on the couch and pulled Taehyung to his lap..

"I'm so sorry bub.." he couldn't help but shoved his face into the crook of Taehyung's neck, sniffing the addicting scent of the younger.

He closed his eyes tight, hands working on Taehyung's back which caused something to the younger, and Jungkook instantly realised it when he felt his shirt awning with warm liquid and heard the faint snuffle of his lips.

He has the full potentiality to control his feelings, which will definitely help him one day.

" I didn't mean to punch him bub i swear!" Jungkook mumbled again, as his hands didn't stop from stroking the soft fabric of the younger's back.

" It's just he got into my nerves and I almost lost my control." He casually blubbered, in a way to make convince the other.

" You are not mad at me right?" He got a instant nod from Taehyung which he appreciate as a yes.

"I won't understand if you don't use words."

"I-im not m-mad" Jungkook bobbed his head and patted Taehyung's hair..

"So, can you please help me reduce my stress?" It was an awkward silence as Jungkook blubbered the words without any sense. He wasn't sure what exactly gonna happen between them but the urge to take Taehyung right there was something new to his heart and he eagerly awaiting to happen this to them.

Jungkook halted at his thoughts upon sensing Taehyung motion as the other leisurely stood up from his lap and clutched onto his slave, before cutely nodding his head.

"Huh?" Jungkook found himself utterly bewildered as widely stared at him.

" I'll help you kookoo." And before Jungkook could comprehend something, he got dragged by Taehyung to his room..

??