Separate

I'll be happy if you guys leave comments <3

---++----------++---------
"Go to him, you both should talk alone." Jungkook heard his mom as she leave them both in the awkward silence.

Taehyung eyes followed the lady leaving them behind. His mind flooded with the thought of being hated by the lady too, and that's something he never ever wanted.

"T-Tae?" Taehyung blinked, his eyes were blurring because of the salty liquid flowing down it. His hands were working on rubbing and getting away from the sticky substance before gazing at Jungkook.

Jungkook had an illegible expression, taehyung could only read the anger and sadness from his eyes.

He saw him strolling, as Jungkook stood up ahead him, touching both of his shaking hand. Taehyung could only gulp, his mind was still not over it.

"You know my father Tae, he's not like that!" Jungkook desperately emitted, his voice sounding with fear. It was clear that he was scared.

And yeah of course Taehyung knows Mr. Jeon.

You just need to act like his friend, don't ever get too close.

"I know" the lamest reply, Jungkook could sense Taehyung wasn't sincere with his voice.

"He was the one who saved you back than no? i don't know why was he exaggerating." Jungkook caressed his hands, looking straight at those eyes of Taehyung which still very glossy.

Taehyung nooded again, he doesn't know what to do. Even he was still find himself processing about the earlier incident.

"I-its just i don't know what got into him, why he's doing this— marry, this- that......" Jungkook trailed off, his eyes shifting up and down. "We'll get married okay, i will definitely reject her and marry you just we need to finish our studies."

"M-marry?" Taehyung slipped away his hands away from the grip, as his hooded eyes fell on Jungkook's one.

The later was in the edge of weeping too, it's just he's strong, he knows how to control himself, but—

"I don't want to" Taehyung blankly spoke, taking a step back and shaking his head as both of his eyes filled with tears again.

"W-why, why ?" Jungkook frowned, taking a step forward.

"N-no one will accept us, t-this is wrong"

"Everyone will do, just trust me Tae and there's nothing wrong!" Jungkook's heart was drowning, something huge was happening inside of him but he still choose to ignore them.

He abruptly tried to hold Taehyung's hand but the later yanked it away. Jungkook frown deeper as he gulped, fearing the Time ahead.

"No one will do... I-i won't marry you" Jungkook breathed heavily, something inside of him triggering hard as he snapped.

"See, Tae don't make me angry, I'm already mad enough. Stop this joke and all we will talk about it later." Jungkook back away, resting his palms over his hips and staring around his home.

"I'm serious. No one will accept us,  We should head away from each other" Taehyung looked down.

"Let's s-stop hanging out t-together" Taehyung softly mumbled as he stared up at Jungkook, pressing a hardest smile which visibly didn't reached his eyes.

"I-im sorry but i should leave it's already l-late." His eyes shifted towards up the stairs probably wanting to see the lady again but alas he didn't, he gaze back at Jungkook who's eyes were pinning holes over his flesh.