Somewhere under the sky

I would never deny that i love to be dragged by Jungkook

I would never deny that i love to be dragged by Jungkook. His hands around my wrist, pulling me with all of himself and taking me something we don't care about.

And i like the way he demand me. For anything, ANYTHING.

And this familiar emotion slither a warm grin on my lips, making me forget about my around.

I doubt I'm very much whipped for hi-

"Get in..... " i flinched so hard out of my thought that it nearly shaken me off.

"Get in" i hastily tried to get into his car almost loosing my balance and stumbling upwards but I gripped the coat of the seat firmly, pretending like nothing happened so that he wouldn't get the chance to scold me again.

"Can't you be careful for once." He sighed, making my rushing heart more throbbing inside my chest. I feel the cold breeze approaching my warm cheeks making me discern that i was blushing.

I hesitantly bobbed my head and made myself comfortable on the seat. I was about to pull the seatbelt but my next breath hitched at my throat as he pulled it by himself slanting near to my face.

I gulped down the flattering strange urge to bit something as the close proximity to blame. My eyes roamed back and forth between his lips and eyes while he was busy tugging the seatbelt. For some seconds my eyes glued with his lips, more like with the mole under his lips. I want to kiss it, But am not allowed?

I frowned when i saw his lips curled up to the corner, it's made me stared at his eyes while i winced hard. He was staring at me all this while

I gulped again and bit down the urge averting my eyes everywhere but him. I heard his deep snicker, which made my rushing heart to warm up with blood.

"Look at me!" He demanded, still close to my face. Literally I'm on his car so there's no way I'm going to make him angry so i lifted my eyes again to his.

"You want a kiss?" His soft voice made me lick on my lip giving a new pleasure to my heart, but nonetheless I shook my head ignoring my heart.

But I wanted the kiss.

I saw him awning with a dejected expression before slanting backwards. He felt hurt?

He was about to start the car but I clutch onto his shirt sleeve grabbing his attention right away. He stared at me queriedly, motioning me to go on.

"Y-you can ki-kiss me." I mumbled but instantly regreted when his expression change into a disgusting one. I should've known by now, he don't like kissing me. I'm just his slave, i only need to make him happy and satisfy.

"I-i..... I mean if y-you wa-want to." Why do i stuttered so bad, it's embarrassing.

I heard him chuckling bitterly before facing the road and starting the car. He didn't reply me, nothing. It was just silence till we reached at the destination, but i yet to know where he's taking me.

I tilted my head, trying to get a clear view of the exterior as he didn't yet open the door. I kept trying to peek through here and there completely ignoring his immense glare on me.

I halted in my place when I caught him staring but he didn't even flinched... It's just me being clumsy.

Suddenly he got out of his car making me dumbfounded, while he came to my side and open the door for me.

How i wish him to be my boyfriend. I mean look at him so GENTLE. Who wouldn't like to his. But poor me only can dream about it.

It's nothing for a wealthy family like his -to use someone's emotions. We wants money and they pleasure, we just fit with each other like that. Nothing much.

I flinched when he coughed catching my attention. "Come out" he voiced, quite stern. It felt like he's angry.

I nodded and got out as he help me holding my hand. My eyes automatically stared the area, capturing it and notifying It's whereabouts.

But I wasn't really aware of the place, a minimum amount of crowds, little hanging lights decor of various colors( for the night), flowers pots, potteries and many more.

Small outlets were presenting their prominent product in the foreground making them more cute and alluring. A smile slipped over my lips, looking at those sequence small boutiques, feeling content and gratifying.

I feel my weakness leaving me long ago as I followed Jungkook like a puppet, having my eyes everywhere. My eyes roamed around the place, and stuck at those cute ice-cream parlour.

I would have been whinning by now for those ice-creams if i had come with my mom, but ....... Yeah whatever, not everyone is your mom.

"Are you coming." I gulped down nodding again, and started to sprinted on the way to him. He tsked staring at me which made me slower my pace.

My eyes roamed around the site again. Quite familiar.

He tapped on my shoulder as i stare at him, pointing towards the sky as i widened my eyes "Ferris wheel"

.
.
.

----------------+++++-----++++++

I hope someone's reading this book

Now die over this 😈

Tell me this shit ain't true