Taekook

"so are you saying he's not at his old apartment?" Mr

"so are you saying he's not at his old apartment?" Mr. Jeon bark at his employer, who came to meet him in a restaurant.

"Yes Mr. Jeon. Now a florist family live there. But you could've asked me through phone too."

Mr. Jeon as he voiced again. "I thought i need a company, i can't face that boy alone."

"But what's the matter Mr. Jeon"

"Nothing, just know I'm going to loose my family if I can't find that boy." The employee gasped.

"I have his number if you want." Mr. Jeon eyes widened as he glared at the other who hesitantly grinned.

"What are you waiting for then, just call him ask where's he." The other man had to bob his head before dialling the number.

°°°

"Are you fine? Can you work" seokjin queried as he found Taehyung already in his restaurant.

"Yes hyung " Taehyung nodded as he sounded confident eventhough his face saying otherwise.

Seokjin sighed as he shook his head in disbelief, he could understand what Taehyung is thinking. So he couldn't help but nod agreeing to him.

"Okay go sit there, only do what i say."

"But hyung i—"

"Taehyung I'm the boss here" Taehyung shut his mouth as he went inside and sat on the corner.

Within a minute his phone ring which instantly made seokjin to look up to him. Taehyung hesitated to pick it up but jin assured him as he came closer to the younger.

"Who is it?"

"M-Mr. Choi." Seokjin frowned. "You know him? Who is choi."

Taehyung gulped "he's a businessman, my mother used to know him." Seokjin nodded as he bob up his head "pick it up." Taehyung nodded.

"Hello"

"Hello is this Taehyung?" Taehyung stared at seokjin who nodded his head assuringly.

"Y-yes."

"I'm Mr. Choi. Do you remember?" The loud voice made Taehyung somehow uncomfortable. "Y-yes!"

The person hummed as he voiced again. "Taehyung can we meet, it's urgent."  Taehyung frowned at the sudden met up plan, he wonder what could be the reason. A kind of fear brush through his face which didn't went unnoticed by seokjin who snatch away the phone as he voiced.