kiss

Fuck. T-that hurts.

I gripped on my chest with one hand as other one holding Taehyung's wrist. I don't know what this pain is but sometimes it makes me ravid mad.

Some more deep breath and finally it seems to cease. I don't usually heed over this paltry type ache but i frowned in contemplate for first time.

"K-koo?" That voice made me snapped as I saw them staring at me with concern. And I don't want them to look at me like that. I hate that. I hate to be pathetic.

My eyes fell on that guy I'm riling up. It was so fucking hard for me to control myself from punching the shit out of him.

How dare he stares what's mine.

I'll fucking make him pay for this.

I pushed the glass door and dragged Taehyung, directing to my car. I pull open the door as i reached and shoved him inside it.

I got into it too, as i risked to steal a glimpse of his flustered face while i could only see was his messy brown hair.

"Taehyung?" I grabbed on the steering wheel before asking him as he apprehensively stared at me, biting on his lower lip.

"Is it burning too much?" I felt myself disquieting at the way he was breathing through his open mouth. He closed it immediately at the time he caught me staring. I saw him nodding faintly before lowering his head again.

I carried-away with my hand as it reached and patted Taehyung's hair, miserably wanting him to calm down.

I felt contrite about what i did, while the red tip of his nose was like tossing salt in my wounds. Feeling exceedingly dismay with self i stutteredly emitted.

"Y-you want a kiss?" I wasn't aware of my own voice stuttering so bad in front of him.

I threw my glances again, as he pondered too long to answer me.

If it somehow made him discomfiture?

"I mean I can help you with your burning... You know." He was way more fast to gave me a nod which made me quite bewilder but i didn't waste any time with those stupid stuff. I delicately grabbed on his chin, making him slanting towards my lips.

We both collided in a swift response, but ended slamming over each other leisurely. I was gruntled by our distances as he was still on the beside passenger seat.

My hands made its way from his nape to waist and grabbed it sternly, in which his lip erupted a brisk yelp. I took it as my opportunity to put my tongue in. I sense him flinching at the touch of both of our tongues.

I wrenched him straight away making him sit on my lap, while we both deepen down with the kiss. The string of kindle we felt in between our kiss was something so captivating that it send me on cloud nine.

Something new ecstasy.

My thumb stroked his waist, while my teeth get on his lower lip giving it a not so harsh bit, by which my ear perked up for his whimper.

I left his lip upon hearing his cry as I stared at him...
"Is it okay now?" He nodded with a bashfull smile which i granted him back.

He seems lots better than earlier which made me relief as i was quite concerned over his acts. His red teary face and trembling lips arghh i hates to face it.

This Min fucking Yoongi.....
Only because of him.
Because of him.

I wanted to warn Taehyung about that yoongi. Like he really don't need to talk with someone new, specially who stares him with fond....

It's just.... Makes me afraid............... Of nothing?

But i prevented myself spitting any words about that topic, it something really sounds directing...

He seemed happy to me as it tugged with a delightful smile, which made me smile too.... I rubbed his hair and uttered....

"Let's get you some ice cream hm!"

-------+++--------++++++---------++++

The heavy shriek of the crowd were very familiar to me at this hour, a weird but content feeling is this for me. I love to be here whenever i feel down.

I stepped in the bar, as Ayden behind me with Dawson and Darien. It wasn't my choice to be here but i couldn't stopped myself when Dawson asked me to join the club.

People were dancing, flirting, drinking and much more. The various colors scattered around with the song's rythm. We took a corner table in the club, enjoying the view of the city below.

"Jungkook? Jackson—"

"Can we not talk about that punk?"

"Yeah but actually he was apologize for his deed!" Among the clan only Dawson was the guy i have faith, or maybe he was also honest this time.

"So?"

"Actually he wanted to kinda meet and apologies to you." I sipped a drink as i motion him to carried away.

"Should I ask him to come?"

"No."

"But you two are getting worst bro"

"Do i look like care?" I retorted Ayden, but his next words left me pondered.

"What will you reply to your father." And I couldn't find any words to reply.

Jackson and my father's are two friends since childhood and father won't be please if he ever know about it it.

"You've gone blind by one bo—"

"I dare you to complete the words" my loud thud on the bench made him get a grip. "Darien?" He gulp looking away at the dancing crowd.

How lousy.

"If you guys are really here to wash my brain and i would love to spend my time in home." I stood as blood riled up till my mind but—

"Jungkook listen" Dawson voiced

"L-lets just forget it. Okay?" Ayden attempt too.. But my eyes were glued on Darien, wanting really something to content myself.

But it came way more fast.

"Y-Yeah I'm sorry." I smirked, i knew they would be on their knees for me.

"Then tell Jackson to ask for his mercy exactly where he insulted tae."

Hi....<3