fight

The surrounding got calmer as Mr. Han checked Jungkook. Mrs. Jeon was still sniffing, she couldn't help but getting worse thought inside of her mind. She was angry at herself, at her husband, or maybe at Taehyung too. But that's what she least wanted.

Her eyes visit Jungkook every seconds as he was being checked up by Mr. Han. Her husband standing near him, equally terrifying.

Mr. Han finished as he Moved towards the couch where Mrs. Jeon was sitting. Her husband following him.

A long disappointment sighed left his lips as he collapse his hands, placing them in his things.

"You see it's fourth time I'm visiting him in this week." He softly informed. Park Jimin had also asked for my help twice and then that day he was bleeding.

The parents had to bob their heads knowingly.

"I never queried about the personal matters Mr. Jeon but this is getting worse." Mrs. Jeon had to swallowed hard as she glanced at her son, laying pale and unaware.

"He's keep skipping his food and getting weaker day by day, my medicine won't going to help him always Mr. Jeon." The doctor handed the prescription as he voiced again. "I'm giving some vitamins now, which will help him get hungry. Please make him eat healthy when he wake up." He stood up.

"And yeah some fruits would help so give him them as soon as he wakes up." Mrs. Jeon nodded as the doctor went out of the room, some maid leading him towards the existence.

Silence fall through the room, no one spoke. All the maid left the couple with their unconscious son which was suffocating for the mother. Now she apprehend the meaning of Jimin's words, why he had left him home even it was night.

"You are happy now aren't you?" Her voice shaken as he voiced out loud. The first two seconds she was completely ignored as Mr. Jeon bewilder either she was talking to him or not.

But then a frowned abrupt his face, making him grits his teeth. "You better not talk about it now." He calmly voiced, focusing on the prescription again, Which he been holding to avoid the awkward situation.

She chuckled. "Why?" He glared "why not talk about it when you're the reason he's going through these."

Mr. Jeon snapped his eyes towards her equally glaring her glossy one. "You spoiled him to the core, just wait for some days he'll be fine." Eventhough his eyes were hard but his voice was unsure. Totally.

"How many days Mr. Jeon?" Mr. Jeon eyes widened at the mention. "How many days do i have wait to —to see my son working up again?"

"He's just blending with his stubbornness. I'm saying he'll be fin—"

"So you're still going against them." She rubbed her hands together.

"What do you mean I'm against them? How can I even let him marry that boy—"

"But he's what my Kookie want honey." She trailed off, gripping the fabric of her dress as voice came out as soft.

Mr. Jeon halted, something click inside of him. It's not like he can't feel any emotions, Jungkook was his son too but he was still gripping on his ego. He still believe he would successfully make Jungkook get rid of that boy.

"Just look at his face." She mumbled again. "Look how weaker he get." Mr. Jeon had to look away avoiding the pale face of Jungkook.

"Haven't you realized yet?"

"Shut up with your shit." He suddenly growled, as he didn't wait for anyone response. He stood up and left the room.

°°°

"Arggh" A grown escaped his lips as he opened his eyes, his body felt heavy like it wasn't his but he's carrying someone else. Same with his brain.

His hands made it's way towards his face and rubbed on it, clearing his view.

"Are you going to go with me?" Jin's voice made him stared at those direction as he nodded. "I mean it's okay if you're still feeling sick." Taehyung shook his head as he tried to sit on the bed.

"I'm fine hyung, i can go." Jin shoved his important material inside of his bag as he looked again at the younger. "Seriously? But i can't see it."

Taehyung felt really bad for the elder. Seokjin just lost his one and only grandmother with whom he used to be live, his parents died when he was a little. But now he was the strongest person Taehyung be seeing and making all other strong like him.

Well Taehyung was having a little fever yesterday, he was still in his cold and the other night he vomited three times which made the things worse. This is true that he's too skipping his meals, but seokjin was oblivious. Taehyung was always a light eater with a very sensitive tongue which never made things suspicious to others.

The information he got from jimin the other day made him like that. Well how can he eat or sleep when Jungkook's suffering because of him. It's not like he was enjoying the days before he got to know about Jungkook no. It's just he was always a silent person which never made nothing suspicious, Yeah.

"But i can really." He attempt to stood up from the bed but the sudden dizziness made him sit back down.

Seokjin promptly held him tight, swiftly pouring some warm water from hot flask which he had keep before getting ready for the uni.

Taehyung drink it. "It's fine Tae. Take some rest. I'll ask for some medicine to our nurse. Or are you willing to visit them by yourself?"

"No I'm fine." This is what happening since day before yesterday. Seokjin had asked him many times to visit the doctor of the uni. But Taehyung rejected, his mind wants him to feel the pain Jungkook's feeling.

So stupid of them.

Jin nodded "alright, call me if you want." With that seokjin leave the room.

Taehyung eyes roamed through the single room he's dwelling on. He's glad that it's a private dorm with two bed and anyone can come.

But he was happy with his decision. He couldn't rely on jin's dorm always. Of course one day he have to leave it and he knows the day coming soon.

Seokjin soon going to graduate, and he would definitely had to leave the dorm.

Taehyung had enough, his mind was spinning around as he rubbed on his face and sip on the warm water again.

He choose not to think about anything further for now as he proceeded towards his bathroom.