demoralize

"YOONGI." Yoongi yanked his hand out of Hoseok's hold, he hissed before making his way out of the house leaving all of them in shock.

The pair of eyes was still on taehyung. Poor boy was laying lifeless in the floor, continuously hiccuping. The thin shade of cloth over taehyung look very uncomfortable as Jungkook longing to embrace him into a warmth engulf.

Jin's trembling hands miserably rubbing his hair attempting to calm him down but abruptly fail again and again.

Well it's not something easy to feel good exactly after loosing your mother and that's something was happening with Taehyung. His poor soul wasn't ready for something this traumatic.

Jungkook gasped as suddenly taehyung started to sob, his eyes instantly shifted towards the clicking clock, and it didn't take him long to process why taehyung sobbed this hard.

He felt a ache again in his heart, a weird kind of ache, he fear it's not the usual pain which cause from inside but he choose to ignore it again.

"Tae, shh shh baby~." Jin couldn't help but comfort the later, he wasn't unaware of the reason of taehyung's sudden outbrust, people could never ignore the sorrow of losing their mother on their birthday, this is something people wish to never happen.

"T-tae" Seokjin's eyes teared up as he clutch more over the shaken body of Taehyung, he can never imagine what this poor soul is going through right now.

He became more and more worst as Jungkook couldn't hold himself, he crawled towards the boy and snatched him away from Jin's hold, the elder gasped but didn't uttered anything, he just couldn't be more cruel towards Jungkook.

Sniffing his remaining tears he backed away from the pair, giving both of them time for themselves. He gestured Hoseok to come with him which the later instantly agreed.

Jungkook saw both of them leaving the room as he clutch more into taehyung's body, the later promptly caught the familiar warmth as he slowly stared up at the boy which led him to weep more.

"Kookie......" Taehyung hiccupped making Jungkook almost weak on his heart  "E-eomma.." his desperate sobs caused Jungkook to weep too, which he didn't want right in this moment. He wanted to stay strong.

Taehyung's hands clutch on Jungkook's shirt, as he slanted more towards his chest, seeking for his warmth.

"T_Tae." Jungkook concerned voice shoved inside his ear making him calm a bit while he rubbed his back and head giving him more warmth and support.

Taehyung seemed calm down as it's been more than half an hour in each other embrace. Jungkook didn't voiced anything nor he asked. The curiosity to know everything in Seokjin's mind for him was digging his entire patience but he choose to console taehyung first.

He'll definitely get to know it anyway.

"Tae?" He made his voice soft as he could in which Taehyung bobbed as a response. The later still hiccuping in his chest which causing him to hug him tight.

"Get a grip hmm?"

"K-koo." Jungkook hummed, in which Taehyung hastily got up from his embrace. His eyes were bloodshot because of crying constantly.

"Why didn't you pick up my calls?" There it comes.

Jungkook gulped looking at his eyes, he was confused, scared, sad.

"T-Tae? Actually i—" he paused, his mind pondered what should he say. ' i was way more excited for your birthday so i forgot my phone at home' should he say this loud?

He internally shake his head and swallowed preparing a quick lie onto it.

"I was busy doing something" Jungkook heart became heavy as he noticed that single tear flowing down from taehyung's eye.

"You were w-with Jimin?" Taehyung hesitantly asked, a hint of nervousness in his tone.

"Y-Yeah!" Jungkook voiced, but frowned the next moment as Taehyung pulled himself out of his arms.

"Where was your phone?" His lower lip trembled as he questioned, making Jungkook bewilder. He knows there's no rights, he gets no rights to question Jungkook this further.

But his heart wants to know.

The later could apprehend that taehyung was quiring cause he's sad, he's broken but the enraged tone of his voice was making him utter confused.

"Taehyung i-i was excited so i forgot my phone at home—"

"Hmm" the sudden hmm from Taehyung made Jungkook instantly halt, not knowing what to do or say.

He choose to be silence as Taehyung sit there motionless, eyes glued with his mother's hanging picture.

.
.
.
.
.
.

***