A new friend

"I'll be fine don't worry." I spoke convincing my mom as her virtuous attempts to stop me from attending uni —making me felt bad for her.

Mom sighed as she strolled towards me and comb my hair, patting it afterwards. Her wrinkle hand knead upon my hair making me feel good.

"My baby. You're still weak for it." I feel like crying at her concern. Her eyes were high-key evidence of her anxiety.
I took her stroking on it as i threw a grin, he was still not convinced i could sense that, but i need to go Uni.

"Jungkook will be there. He'll take care of me." I spoke up out of the blue while i myself didn't have any idea if Jungkook really gonna take care of me. 

Then this happened, as yesterday memories flashed through my mind, but again it made me swollen as I realised it just a— a mere desire, a dark desire for me. I can't mistake it as something more.

"I know honey but—"

"It's alright mom." I pressed my voice. "He'll drop me don't worry." I left her hands abruptly and tugged my backpack on my shoulder. I didn't wanted to stay there more.

"Take care" i heard her shouting as i smiled and shouted back "you too mom."
.
.
.

I made my way towards the bus stop and waited for the bus. I always went through bus but in evening it's always Jungkook who drop me home.

How should I analyze his gestures? It began to taught for me.

I sighed rubbing my face with both of my palm, clearing all the unanswered thought. I tugged on the strap and sat on the bench gazing the morning environment around me. Another sunny day had dawned, bringing with it new hopes and aspirations. My eyes got close as i slanted over the seat, the breeze approaching me instant making my brunette messy which was against my concern.

My eyes snapped open as I got a message on my phone. I swiftly unlocked it.

Jungkook

I'll be late for uni.
Don't talk to anyone okay...
And take care..

I'll be there after third period.

I frowned upon reading the messages, like what could be the reason behind this.

The loud honk of the bus caught me up as snapped out of the thought.

It took me 15-20 minutes to reached there as i strolled the left to the main gate of uni. I halted when saw nobody familiar to mine.

The tall gate in front of me stand proudly mocking my anxiety, i hate this all.

I fidgeted, Jungkook really gave me a hard time not coming today. Gulping down the anxiousness and stepping into the front garden was the first thing I gad to do who led towards the uni.

"Taehyung~" almost a shriek like tone got propeled into my ear making me jerkily looking back. My legs stumbled gripping on the marble floor.

"Uh?" I frowned, eyes questioning upon his not so new face.

"Oh you don't know me right?" His voice was shooting as it deliberately made me bobbed my head.

"I'm Jimin." He extended his hand as i stared at his hand for good 20 second before shifting it towards his face. His features were alluring, lips plump and swirling with a warm delightful smile. His pink hair were dancing with the rythm of the soft gentle breeze. His eyes were small almost hiding behind him fluffy cheeks whenever he use to flashed a smile.

Oh i saw him many times with Jungkook so it won't be so bad becoming his friend, he seems nice to me.

"T-taehyung." I eagerly accept his hand giving him a beam back.

"I know" he mumbled, voice soft as we both had our eyes upon each other.

"I'm Jungkook's friend and we both have our first two classes similar so I'll stay with you." He assertively voiced making me nod as we both retracted our hands.

"So, can we go." He cheerfully asked, quite eager to be with me.

"Yeah" I'm so proud of myself, i didn't stuttered.

We both made our way to the room and both sat together, it wasn't that discomfiture to sit in conjunction with him. I felt kinda safe... Different from others.

I mostly found myself fidgeting whenever I sits with Jungkook, and for others i always had anxiousness or should I say it's uneasy for me.

I internally smacked myself to let me went further but we all kept quiet as the teacher came and started to teach.

We almost finished the two classes together and now we gotta go different way to attend our next period. We bid goodbyes to each other and fall apart. I was quite hesitated with myself as Jungkook yet to come after this period, I moved towards the next building, hoping not to face anything substandard.

" Taehyung." But Luck wasn't into my side.

Will update again ig.