jealous Jungkook

"where are you" i mumbled suppressing my voice as possible i can, not wanting to grab anyone's attention.

I was surely Contented to get out of my home almost after three days. Mom was strick with her words to not let me go out after the incident in which jungkook entirely agreed.

I thudded my legs together on the ground, eyes narrowing the giggling cheerful kids in the park. The small happiest being on the world. It would be better if we always be a kid.

I giggled at my own stupid thought before gazing them fondly again. Kids and animals always got my best, I'll cry if someone try to hurt them in any way.

It was over as i shifted my gaze towards the black familiar car. He came.

I hastily stood up from the bench and waited for him to come, but very core unexpected what i saw. His hands filled with plastic boxes which seemed to me food. I gulped when he pressed a grin at me and sat on the bench.

"Sit" he mumbled, pulling his glasses off. I did as he told. He didn't waste any time to pulled me into a tight hug which made my heart flutter in a incredible way. I love that.

"How have you been today?" I could feel his hand kneading over my back and head, which propeling my eyes to close in contentment.

"I'm good!" My voice faintly muffled through his white shirt but I'm sure he caught it.

I heard him humming before pulling out of the hug. His hands brought the plastics bag in front of me before uttering. "Did you eat something?"

"I-i had Lunch!" He swiftly nodded.

"Okay then we'll have it later." He shoved the box onto the package again, making me suppressing a smile.

"You know what?" He started, hands still working with the package as gaze fixed on it. "I was so angry at you that day!"

My gaze shifted down itself as soon as he spatted those words, i could've knew it already. But something was strange in his tone of speaking.

"I told you to stay at home no?" I could sense his immense glare placing at me as i bobbed my head. "Then why didn't you obey me?"

I gulped, my mind couldn't comprehend what to respond or say as i was clearly on fault.
"I-i..."

"Can you please speak properly?" I felt the exasperation laced with his voice, which prompted me to nod in a aggressive way.

"Jinie h-hyung-"

"Jinie~?" I stared at his disbelief eyes, lips leaving a snicker of disillusionment.

"J-jin hyung." I abruptly corrected myself, knowing it won't be a good consequences for even myself.

"Yeah and?"

"He asked me to join them for a-an hour-?

"Yeah and you didn't even bugged me to ask. Great. I expected Taehyung. Very well. You're doing good." I swallowed the regret forming into my chest as i could see the slightest displeasure over his frowning eyes.

He was becoming furious with his words as tone lacing with taunt. I couldn't help but shook my head rapidly, just in case his eyes were still fixed on me. I didn't dare to make contact with his eyes, it's never fail to threw shiver over me.

I bit on my lip, when i heard from him nothing but silence.
"I'm sorry-"

"Your sorry won't work everytime Taehyung. Why don't you understand." I winced at his shouting tone.

"Please Do-Don't be mad. I-im sorry. I won't do it agai-" i forced stopped myself from whinning further as his burning eyes were boring at me like a sword. My breath hitch, his presence affect me so much.

"I'm sorry." My head lowered as he sighed, maintaining his posture and relaxing his mind. I could feel it.

In a instant he turned towards me again, almost making me jump. His hands grabbed my shoulder-
"You won't meet that yoongi from now on!" I frowed.

"Uh- i"

"You won't." He repeat which made me nod and hummed agreeing with his choice. Of course I had to, i work for him, it's my responsibility to obey him in every way and making him satisfy.

But one thing was stuck with my mind.

"Yeah but you won't get into a fight with him ever again." I pouted, remembering how brutally both of them turn into punchers and started to beat each other mercilessly.

I was so busy with my thoughts that i failed to notice his furious red face causing by my earlier statement untill-

"Since when you started to order me Taehyung?"

Silence

Silence

Silence

"I--i-"

"Just shut up." I dynamically closed my eyes. Why did I said that.

"You don't tell me what to do or not!" I abruptly nodded. "Specially with that yoongi." I nodded again but flinched when his hand reached to my collar. I couldn't apprehend anything until I was pulled to his lap and there i felt his lips on mine. In a rush.

My lips tried to move in conjunction of his but failed as his anger issues always win. The kiss poured with utter vexation as he harshly sucked and bit on it, without caring for me.

But the surprise part was i loved it. I was out of breath, suffocating, panting but i wanted it more. I like it when he becomes all dominant towards me. It's makes me feel own by him.

That's exactly what I wants.

Our tongue collided for last time before he push me away from him and growled.

"You're. Not. Talking. About. That. Yoongi. You hear me?" I nodded.

I was like why Jungkook being so aggressive in my book then again I remember the book name is jealousy.

Lmao i accidentally read some of the chapters of this book which made me realized how much my writting skills sucks.

Let's not talk about grammatical mistakes 🙈

I'm out of work today...
Will update again if get time.....💕