The park

A peaceful December morning, canopy with the thick shade of coldness all over the world. The tiny droplets of mist dripping leisurely from the corner of the leaves, making the morning more alluring.

A center park of the town crowded with different ages people, while the sun is yet to come by its way.

Jogging, stretching, running were simply their work to do at that time. The giggling and forced laughed of the people muffled through the park as a group of old aged people were engrossing with their laughing yoga.

A ten years old boy, who have nothing to do but to keep an eye on his laughing grandma. He was extremely pissed off by the oldest people as there was no one to play with him.

He crossed the arms around his chest as he saw the group of old people starting a new excercise.

"Hey?" He faintly flinching at the sudden raspy voice, but it was mixed with a young soothing one. The boy in the bench abruptly stared up at the cute features of the other noting it quite concentratly.

His cute thick brows frowned as he found it unfamiliar after pondering over it hard?
"Who are you?" He always remembers his mother's saying 'dont get too close to strangers'.

The cute boy blankly shrugged, flopping himself down beside the bewildered one as he uttered.
"I'm Yoongi, Min Yoongi. And I'm waiting for my grandma, there she is." He pointed at the same group before averting his eyes and quering again—

"What about you."

"I'm kim Taehyung. My grandma is there too." Abruptly a swollen pout formed on his cute palm lip making the later gaze on it immensely.

"Why are you pouting?"

"Huh?"

"Your lips are pucker up" The younger swiftly touched his lips, before throwing a sick sheepish smile to the older who didn't smile back but instead asked—

"How old are you?" Taehyung curiously gazed at the guy, pondering upon 'he should talk or not' but the fact that his grandmother was stretching together with his,  making it obvious for his little mind that they're not maybe strangers.

Taehyung raised his hand counting on his fingers and concluding his age. "I'm Ten years old." He threw a sweet smile again. " What about you?"

"I'm twelve." Taehyung was expecting a grin back but sadden a bit when the later didn't even glanced. He faintly hummed sighing and again narrowing down his grandmother, who's still busy stretching out her exercise.

"Where do you live Taehyung." Taehyung huffed crossing his arms, clearly upset and not wanting to answer to the elder. But his little heart couldn't just ignore the innocent question of the later.

"I'm here to enjoy my vacation."

"And?"

"And mom and dad is coming today to take me back home." It was Yoongi this time, whose eyes abruptly landed on the cutest creature beside him. To whom his attention was sticking from the day first day he saw the cute muffin on this park with an old lady.

"So you're going t-today?" He hesitantly asked.

Taehyung bobbed his head excitedly, throwing a hint of missing his parents. "Yeah it's been two weeks, and mom said she's missing me. So have to go." Taehyung shrugged, while yoongi nodded.

"But I'll miss this park." Taehyung pout instantly made yoongi alerted, encouraging him to queried again.

"When will you come again?"

"Oh i don't know, but I'll ask my mom to celebrate here my birthday."

"When is it?"

"It's after one wee—"

"Taehyung-ah?" Both head snapped towards the voice as it's Taehyung's grandmom yelling him and waving her hand.

"Yes grandma?" Taehyung waved back.

"Come, it's over." 

Taehyung, climbed down of the bench and sprinted towards his grandma. Excitement drowned him down as little him already forgot the thought of someone still waiting for him to complete his response.

He didn't waste any time as clutch on her index finger as the old lady lead them both to the exterior.

And Yoongi could only stare at the famine figure to whom he was desperate to talk since these two weeks but poor him didn't realise that he was way more late.

M not satisfied with the chapter.. you?