Cafe

"No, you are not going."

"C'mon it'll be fine." Jimin huffed and emitted wearily while sitting beside a fidgeting Taehyung.

"If i said no, then no." Jimin rolled his eyes as he grasped Taehyung both hands, throwing puppy eyes to him.

It's been quite days as Jimin and Taehyung got close so does Jungkook but he can't hide the urge to throw punch whenever he get jealous of him.

"Taehyung please, c'mon. It'll be fun." Taehyung gulped at the conduct as he swiftly shifted his gaze to Jungkook who was already staring at him.

"What are you even asking him. I already decided." Jungkook eyes were still glued with Taehyung who swallowed before turning to Jimin.

He softly kneaded his hands over Jimin " I'm sorry Jimini, maybe later." Taehyung mumbled in a sweet voice, almost making Jimin to coo at him.

"But you were excited to go no?" Taehyung impeled a quick glance at Jungkook before looking at jimin again.

"No-oh i-i wasn't—"

"Oh please." Jimin  rolled his eyes and continued again. "Why don't you ask Jungkook to let you go."

Jungkook didn't say anything, as he keep narrowing Taehyung's squirming face until he got pulled into them.

"Ah Jungkook, why don't you just agree?" Jimin  stood up in frustrated as he crossed his arms.

Jungkook still stayed silence which made jimin entirely embarrass as he huffed for last time. But the loud siren around the hallway save him from getting embarrass more.

"Alright do whatever you want." And he left them alone as it was break time in the uni.

Intense silence laced at the time jimin leave the room as both of them choose to stay calm till Jungkook fakely cough, just to get certain someone's attention.

All the students started to leave the room one by one so does taehyung but—

"Uh c'mere." Taehyung didn't waste a second as he came near Jungkook and sat beside him. Jungkook moved his hand and caressed Taehyung's cheeks making his heart flinch a little.

Why he gestures this strange.

"You really were excited?" He voiced, as eyes attempting to get a glimpse of Taehyung's hazel.

There was a swift no from Taehyung which made Jungkook to sigh out loud before asking again.
"Do you wanna join?"

Taehyung stayed silence, pondering upon Jungkook as a question pop up in his mind. "Is it first opening today?"

Jungkook snickered before nodding his head. "Yeah, so you wanna join." Taehyung hasitated before cutely nodding his head.

"Alright then we're going there together."

.
.
.
.
.

Soft music muffled through the edge of the newly opened cafe. The walls were painted with numerous artwork which could easily attract people, besides the hanging colourful lamp on the entrance made it more alluring. The cute little pot with various flowers delight the environment into a peaceful way.

And not to mention the most attractive owner of the cafe. KIM SEOKJIN.

"How vulgar you are!" Seokjin eyes snapped towards a snickering Hoseok, glaring his soul down!

"Are you questioning upon my decorations?" He raised one of his brows, despite leading them to a corner table.

"Aha hyung, you know he's kidding. You made it quite alluring." Jimin budged, flopping down on a chair.