The pain in chest

The sudden rushed of emotion pressurize Jungkook to land on the bed, a anxiousness creeped through his veins, scattering a weird kind of fear inside of him.

The voice, tone hinting taunt and words of vexation made him utterly bewilder and dishearten. He has been doing something wrong they mean?

Jungkook hastily stood up. He regretted calling seokjin instead of Taehyung. So his hands itched to dialled younger number, ears begging to hear his voice.

Struggling with his inner self he swiftly dialled later number, one ring, one ring, three ring and so on. Only Jungkook felt was disappoint and his heart became upset. And now his eyes threatened him to get a glimpse of the younger. Eventhough seokjin didn't mentioned about his whereabouts Jungkook scotted towards his car, driving off to taehyung's apartment.

He wasn't a type to sad over a little thing, he would fight till his satisfaction if someone even try to talk to him rude. But the thought of the elders hating him heartily made his heart weak in a bad way. Feelings extremely sorrow he forcefully bit on his lips pressing anything weird sounds which threatening him to leave out. His hands around the steering wheel tightened as he sniffed.

Jungkook sighed out in distress, he slower the pace of the car and opened the window to let the cold breeze approach him. It was needed.

The place near taehyung's home scared him, his eyes narrowed down the small apartment of Taehyung as he nervously came out of his car. A very hint of fear in his features.

"Hyung?" He voiced with serene, not wanting to make any noise in the hushed moment. But in was in vain, no one hear him.

A clam surrounding made him scared, no one is in view.

He stepped into the house, a calm environment as only the honk of the street were hearing. His hand gripped onto the door knob and twisted it in one go. The sounds of flicking door got many of the attention but his eyes stilled on one particular person.

Taehyung was half laying on the floor, he looked lifeless. Continuous hiccups and flooding tears were perfectly visible to Jungkook. He stayed there still, hand itching to comfort the younger so does his heart.

His eyes widened as it landed on the frame hanging in front of Taehyung. It was undoubtedly his mom.

T-that mean? His mother?

No

Jungkook took one steps but fell on the ground with a thud and a shriek groan which generated through his lips. He abruptly look up, a furious, bloodshot eye yoongi, shaking in utter venom and vexation who just punched him to the ground.

Jungkook didn't uttered anything, only stayed staring at the younger.

A weird kind of pain rushed through his left chest alerting him that he was suffocating inside, but he ignored it as it became usual. The ache with feeling of suffocating became a habit to him.

He shifted his eyes to Hoseok, who was desperately trying to calm yoongi down. His eyes landed on Jin, whose arms are over taehyung's unconscious body.

"Don't you fucking dare go near him. "Yoongi's voiced was small, but the venom was spatting through every hard word and it's directly hit Jungkook on his heart.

Don't you fucking dare go near him?

How is it even possible to him?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***

I'll update again