Chapter 30

Walking hand in hand towards my cabin, a feeling of trepidation annoyingly accompanies me. Will we both be strong enough to resist the urge to have sex? I desire Lisa so much; it's almost too fucking much to bear. We have promised each other that we won't have sex, and I trust Lisa. I now have to trust myself. We both know that if we sleep together, it will only intensify our feelings, making it harder to let go when I leave.

"Here we are." I nervously open the door, leaning my back against it as Lisa gingerly walks inside.

She looks around with interest in her eyes. "It's kind of weird being inside one of our guest cabins." she says, taking in the cozy space.

"I guess it is." I say, sitting down onto the bed. It has been a very long and busy day. I really want a shower but now wonder whether it would be appropriate to do so, with Lisa in my room. She has the power to make me feel wonderfully at ease, yet painfully uncomfortable, all at the same time. I want to kick myself, I really bloody do. Lisa would want me to do anything that I usually do. She would want me to just be myself. She would hate to think her presence somehow makes me feel awkward. I'm trying to mentally tell myself to stop being a pathetic pussy and take a damn shower. What harm can a shower do? "Um...would you mind if I take a shower?" I ask, anxiously crossing then uncrossing my legs.

Lisa gives me a lop-sided grin. "I don't mind at all." her eyebrow wickedly rises.

I try to ignore her core-clenching grin and heated stare. Goodness, why do I feel like this is a really bad idea? "Shall I put on some music for you?" I stammer, getting up from the bed.

"Thanks. After your shower, would it be okay if I take one too?" she asks, with a humorous lilt to her voice.

I continue to not react to her. I must not react to her. "Sure." I casually reply, taking off my boots and putting them inside of the wardrobe. Lisa is not sitting on my bed. I turn the stereo on for her, twisting the dial around, trying to find a clear radio station. When I do, I stand up, nervously looking at her on my bed...looking as delicious as ever. Damn it!

"Don't look so nervous, Jennie." Lisa says in a deep and masculine voice. Double damn!

I grimace. "I'm sorry. I can't help it." I confess.

Lisa smiles, leaning back on the propped-up pillows. Her hands are in a relaxed pose behind the back of her head. "Go and take your shower." she smirks, obviously amused by my edgy behavior.

"I won't be long." I hurriedly walk into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I stand there, looking at my worried reflection. Trying to tell myself to get a fucking grip. I hear a gentle tap on the door and I open it just a little.

Lisa is leaning against the doorframe with crossed arms. "You don't need to lock the door, you know. I'm not going to jump you in the shower. You can trust me. Jennie."

My wary demeanour instantly dissolves. "It's not you I don't trust...it's me!" I snap. She laughs loudly while I slam the door on her...still locking it.

When I step out of the shower, the steam from the bathroom follows behind me. I hold my fluffy towel tightly around my dewy body.

Lisa is lying on the bed with her legs crossed at the ankles. Her cowboy boots are neatly beside the bedside table. I don't know why, but this makes me smile. She looks relaxed in her blue chambray shirt and dark blue jeans. I try not to let my stare linger too long on her arousing fully clothed body.

As soon as she sees me, she does this cute little double take. Her eyes are unsure where to look at first but when they settle on me, they're full of darkened intensity. It's adorable to watch her trying to compose herself by fiddling with the silver belt buckle on her jeans.

"I'll just hop on in, if that's still okay?" she nervously asks, easing herself off the bed. She quickly kisses my damn forehead, closing the bathroom door behind her...leaving it unlocked. That makes me smile.

We're both acting like virginal teenagers, all clumsy and awkward in each other's company.

After drying myself, I put on my red bed shorts and matching vest top. Whilst comfortably sitting on top of the bed. I listen to the shower and can only imagine the godly body that's just on the other side of the door. My heartbeat quickens just thinking about it. To take my mind off Lisa being in the shower, I decide to text my mum.

Hi Mum, I just want to say hi. So, my friends, Rosé and Jisoo, have left but I'm still having a fantastic time. I made crock pot roast today and had another lovely ride out in the mountains this afternoon. I've attached some pics for you to enjoy. How is Dad? I will call you guys again this week, and I'll try not to wake you this time when I do.

I also wanted to tell you that I've met the most wonderful person here, sounds cheesy I know...but it's true. She's the one in the black Stetson, by the way. Her name is Lisa Manoban. She's the daughter of the owners of the ranch. They are the kindest family I know. I'm telling you this because I don't want you to think that I'm feeling lonely. You would adore her, Mum. You really would. She's just perfect, so gentle and kind. I can't say I've met too many of them in Seoul just lately. Anyway take care. I'll call you soon. Love you and of course Dad too, J xoxo.

Just as I'm putting my phone away in the bedside drawer, the bathroom door opens. Oh, my goodness me! I think I have died and gone to horny heaven. It's just as well that I'm bloody sat down, because seeing a half-naked Lisa in the doorway sends an excited shiver down the length of my spine. A rush of blood wildly accelerates through my body, making me giddy with delight.

My eyes soak up the view before them. Her golden, smooth body is just so mouth-watering to look at. With sculpted broad shoulders, muscly arms, and a define torso; I simply cannot peel my eyes away from her. The droplets of water that glisten on her steamy skin, beneath the soft lights of the cabin, just makes me want to lick her dry.

"That's better." she says, while ruffling up her wet hair with her perfect fingers.

I tear my eye away from her body. It really would be rude to keep staring...and drooling, well that is without a doubt, a definite no-no. I remain seated on the bed, with my legs crossed. "I've just texted my mum and told her about you." I say with a ridiculous smile, still so totally enthralled with the view before me.

Lisa tightens the towel wrapped around her waist. "Oh?"

"You're in my life, right now. I want my mum and dad to know that." I tell her.

She comes and sits beside me on the bed, holding the towel firmly in place. She sits so close, and my twitchy fingers would literally give anything to be running them across her abs.

Lisa strokes my hair back off my shoulders. "I like the fact that you've told your mum about me." she says.

I lift my lashes. "Do you?" I ask.

She nods. "It makes me feel like I'm important to you." Her hand reaches for mine, caressing my fingertips in tiny circular motions.

I smile, resting my cheek on my exposed shoulder. "You will always be important to me, Lisa. Whether I am here or not." I say with absolute clarity.

Her smile is a little subdued before she speaks. "Let's get into bed." I watch her from the end of the bed, slipping under the duvet and throwing the towel down onto the cabin floor.

I can't hide my shocked expression. I swallow hard, an inner heat rising within me. "Aren't you going to put your boxers on?" I ask, in too high a tone.

She grins, whilst patting the bed space beside her. "I always sleep naked." She is so enjoying watching me squirm.

"Right." I nervously crawl to the top of the bed, slowly sliding beneath the covers, conscious of where I am touching her. This really does amuse her and she starts to laugh.

She tries to stifle her amusement, stretching her arm out, gesturing for me to lie on it. "I don't bite, you know?" she smiles at me.

"I'm nervous that's all." I can't believe I am actually admitting this to her. Anyone would think I am a bloody virgin. Of course, I am not a virgin. However, a Lisa Manoban virgin; I am.