Chapter 32

"I want you to come all over my tits." I plead, fisting her shaft really hard.

Lisa closes her eyes, throwing her back. "Hell...yes!" she curses through gritted teeth.

My hand remains firm but gentle around her, unforgiving with each pump that takes her closer to the edge. I reach for her perineum, massaging it while I furiously work on her steely length. Lisa stiffens, her face tight with an unrestrained pleasure.

"Fuck!" she shouts through a clenched jaw, her eyes rolling around in the back of her head. I love watching her unravel on top of me. Completely losing it because of something that I'm doing to her. Her lower body tenses above me. I lie back waiting for her cum to explode onto my body. I don't have to wait long; within seconds she erupts all over my inflamed skin. Her hot cum slowly fall between the valley of my breasts; gloriously sliding down my hypersensitive skin. Lisa shudders with each droplet that her satisfied cock expels. I lie beneath her, feeling content, knowing that she is too.

Lisa opens her eyes, looking down at me with a yearning smile. Her breath is slowing down to deep, savouring breaths, while we remain locked in a sensual stare. The sweat on her chest lightly mists her intoxicating body, just begging for it to be touched. I glide my hands all the way up her defined abs, stopping at her perfect pecs. This is where my hand belongs...on her.

Lisa takes one of my hands, kissing into the palm of it. "Wait right here, I'll grab a towel." she says huskily, before slowly lifting herself off the bed. She hurries across the floor to the bathroom, gorgeously naked. I watch her return with a clean fluffy towel in her hand, lifting her dark lashes to look me in the eye while she gently wipes me clean.

"That was really something else entirely." I say with a flirtatious pout.

Lisa smirks, throwing the towel on the floor. She lies down beside me, reaching for my hand. "Yes, it was...thank you." She sighs heavily, tenderly kissing my knuckle, turning her head to look at me. I twist around, positioning myself impossibly close to her. My head resting in the crook of her arm while her fingers stroke my naked back.

The euphoric pleasure her touch brings, sedates me. A blissful tiredness is soon cocooning me. I feel so safe and intact in her protective hold; our contented silence is all the confirmation of that wholeness that I need.

No more words are exchanged between us. We lie in bed with total comfortable togetherness, knowing that tomorrow we shall both be here.