Chapter 44

The taste of her is just another thing to cherish, as is her addictive scent, both I will never forget.

All of my senses are so reactive to her and everything we do. I listen to the sound of us, the heavenly moans and sighs. My inquisitive eyes slowly wander over both our shadowed bodies, now meshed together, moving and fucking in sweet euphoria.

To touch and be touched feels different too; every nerve ending is ablaze with burning passion. I just love how my touch is able to undo all of Lisa. How she shudders with delight as my fingers, mouth, and tongue hold her sexually hostage. It's empowering to know that I'm able to do that to her. Just as it's equally as empowering to feel the way I do whenever she touches me.

I push aside every thought that pulls me away from Lisa that is fucking me hard on the tailgate of her Chevy. My only thought, only feeling, only taste, only smell, only sound, and only sight is now to be . . . her.

I lick my dry, parted mouth, concentrating only on the sensation of her pounding into me. I hold her strong neck tight with clasped fingers, throwing my head back. My dark hair bounce against my back and shoulders with each one of Lisa's relentless thrusts over, and over, and over again!
The heat from my sex radiates from within; it burns slowly, getting hotter and hotter.

While Lisa slams into me, her prowling hands stroke my upper body, wandering with lust all over my breasts, chest, and throat. The sensation just makes me feel so alive. I lift my head up; needing to see her face while my pussy is at the receiving end of a vigorous fuck.

For a person who is on the cusp of an orgasm, her taut face still looks divine. We look right into one another, completely losing ourselves within the abyss of our needing eyes. My sex is contracting hard around her, teasing her dick into submission.

Lisa grimaces, her face twisting with concentration. "I love how you feel around me, Jennie. It's. So. Fucking. Unbelievable." her breaths come hard and fast. Each word is delivered with heated determination. Lisa is now so consumed with pleasure that she's quickly becoming inarticulate, too close to coming to be able to speak properly.

I'm on the edge of letting go, teetering ever closer to losing myself to her. My orgasm is now so wonderfully within touching distance, I can almost taste it. I wrap my legs tighter around Lisa's hips, preparing myself for an orgasmic oblivion.

I murmur her name under my stalling breath. "Lisa . . . I. . . ." I close my eyes, too breathless to say any more. Her controlling hand grips the back of my head, bringing my mouth to hers. We clumsily kiss with ravenous hunger, a hot mess of tongues, teeth, and lips.

We both open our eyes at the same time. Lisa continues to fuck me, but she's slowed down the pace, bringing the thrust of her hips down a notch or two.

I stroke her face adoringly. "You okay?" I whisper against her parted mouth.

Lisa looks at me with an emblazoned stare. Her pupils are large with determined passion, her thumb lightly caressing my jaw. "I want you to remember how you feel right now, Jennie. That deep longing for me is something I don't want you to ever forget. The way I make that beautiful pussy of yours so very greedy for me . . . remember this moment every single time you feel aroused and need to play with yourself; I want you to think of me. I am the only one who can make you feel the way you do now. I'm the only one who can fulfil you, in every way. Promise me you'll never forget that."

Her possessive words now turn me on more than her penetrating cock. I want her. I want her so much; it's almost an unbearable want, a consuming want that devours me.

I cradle her face, bringing my shoulders closer to her body, erasing the distance between us. "There is no person alive that will ever make me feel the way that I do now," I tell her, brushing my aching mouth across her perfect mouth.

A small smile plays on her lips. "No one?" she asks with a wickedly sexy eyebrow, her dick slowly pushing into me with teasing little thrusts.

Closing my eyes and kissing her chin, I murmur, "No one."

Lisa hovers her mouth over mine, circling her lips around and around, her tongue tantalising me. "Jennie, look at me." her voice is low and firm. I force my eyes wide, to meet hers. "I'm ready to make love to you now," she says slowly, with a loving edge to her heated words. I want to respond but don't have time to answer. She slams into me with a primal groan being ejected from her throat; I only have time to reposition my hands on the tailgate of the Chevy. She grinds hard into my sex, her possession of me now secured with each fervent thrust.

Under a night sky we make beautiful franticlove. It's hurried and untamed, but no less beautiful. Every suppressed urge isbeing unleashed on our intertwined bodies. Without regret, we ride the orgasmthat has us both in its grip. I am willingly letting go, aggressivelycontracting around her.
"Fuck!" Is all that Lisa says as shefills my satisfied sex. Her purging dick fills me with every reason why, this .. . us . . . is just so right.