Chapter 31

I love sex. Sex is great, when it's just that. Sex is not so great when it's so bloody wonderful that you feel it will rip your heart out and leave you to quietly die when you leave for Seoul...that kind of sex is shit!

"Come here." she gently commands. Her arm drapes around my shoulder. I snuggle into her chest and listen to the rhythmic beat of her heart.

Lisa's deft fingers lightly trace the skin on my shoulders and neck. I love how she touches me in such a soft and sensuous way. I feel myself finally relaxing against her. I snuggle in closer, no longer so distrustful of myself. Just lying here like this, makes me more than happy and satisfied.

"It's nice being here with you, Jennie." Lisa whispers, kissing my hair.

"I know." I sigh contently with my arm around her stomach.

Lisa suddenly pulls me on top of her. I squeal, laughing and wriggling at the same time. She holds me close, firmly against her with a wickedly sexy grin. Once she's assured that I'm not going to go anywhere, she cups my face in her hands, looking deep into my sparkling eyes.

"I'm going to kiss you now."

I don't have time to respond, her lips quickly seize mine. Her kiss is meaningfully slow and delicately deep. Her masterful tongue pushes its way inside of my eager mouth. The taste of her is a taste that I already crave. Lisa pushes herself against me; her steely hard arousal is being thrust between my legs, throbbing unashamedly against me. My sex violently clenches, pulsing savagely on top of her. I'm losing my body to hers, and there's not one fucking thing I can do about it.

How can something I know I should not be doing, feel so damn great? I breathlessly feel myself succumbing to her, pressing my groin down hard onto hers, aroused as hell. My body is silently begging for her to fuck me. I want her to do exactly what I asked her not to do. I now desperately want the sex that is so bloody wonderful that it's going to rip my heart out and leave me to quietly die when I leave for Seoul...yes, I want that right now!

Just as I'm very much coming around to the idea of having wrong, but right sex. Lisa suddenly stops kissing me; her body stills beneath me.

"Don't think for a second, that I'm going to fuck you, Jennie." her voice is sexily hoarse and low.

What did she just say?

My eyes nearly pop out of their sockets. "Wha...what are we about to do then?" I ask with a disbelieving stutter.

A wolfish slanted grin creeps across her face. "Something else entirely." she huskily replies.

She rolls over quickly, so now I'm beneath her. She looks down at me, trailing her fingers over my vest top. My breath catches with anticipation as her fingers hover across my tight shorts. With concentration, her tongue slightly pokes out as she pulls my shorts off in one swift, rampant motion. She throws them behind her, not breaking our heated gaze.

Lisa's hard-working hands then caress my thighs, moving slowly towards my now wet and waiting sex. With one finger, she strokes my swollen folds. They're so desperate for her touch; they feel numb with urgent desire. I wriggle beneath her, aching to feel her inside of me. Gently bucking, I ask her to respond to my body's silent request as it pleads with her on teasing rocking hips. Lisa parts my legs wider, positioning her head down between them. Her aroused breaths are hard against me, my dry mouth opens, as if needing more air.

As soon as Lisa's cushioned lips sink into my sex, a quiet groan escapes my throat. My fists clench tight above my head with sweet rapture. She rubs her mouth all around my sex, teasing it with her soft trailing kisses. Without anything, yet penetrating me, I'm being driven absolutely wild.

Lisa is doing something unimaginable to me. I'm no longer in control of myself. She's now at the helm of my body, the commander of my being.

As soon as her hands are at either side of my hips, her tongue hungrily licks me. I once again buck, but Lisa holds me firmly in place while her tongue probes and slides itself around my needing vagina. Her assault on it is divinely merciless. I whimper, biting my lip hard to stop myself from screaming out loud, but it's futile. When Lisa's tongue reaches deeply inside of me, I cry out, my head swaying from side to side on the pillow. When she pulls out, she finds my sex. My gloriously sensitive sex that's been waiting impatiently for her to pleasure it with everything she's got. Without hesitation, Lisa sucks hard on my sensitive nub, a passionate and prolonged hard suck. It's the absolute undoing of me. With each insatiable suck, I willingly lose myself to her.

My breaths become rapid. I can taste the tiny beads of perspiration forming on the top of my lip, when I lick my groaning parted mouth. I'm riding my orgasm with my heart galloping alongside it. I'm on the glorious cusp of coming; my toes curl over, twisting the sheets in my vice tight hands with my back locked in a rapturous arch.

"Shit!" I let out a strangled cry, shattering beneath her. Pulsation after euphoric pulsation, vibrates between my weak legs while Lisa's mouth hums against me with satisfied gratification. My sated body sinks into the bed. Coming down from such a high and intense climax, I lie there. I try to slow down my breathing, but I have little time. Lisa is there, kissing me feverishly; allowing me to taste myself all over her. My fingers claw at her back, desperately trying to keep her exactly where she is.

"Take your top off." Lisa demands with dark hooded eyes. She leans back, giving me room to life it over my head. She watches as my breasts bounce free from the fabric, her dilated spheres penetrating my now naked body.

"You're really beautiful, Jennie." she says with palms fondling my erect nipples. I close my eyes, welcoming the sensation and shudder with delirious excitement when she takes one into her hot mouth. Her tongue begins circling it, over and over again. Whimpering beneath her with ardent need, my hands seek to touch her, I find Lisa's bulging arousal. It too, is now desperate for some attention. I wrap my fingers around her throbbing thickness. Lisa suddenly jerks away from my tits, unable to control herself any longer. A primal growl rises from somewhere very deep within her throat. With an unrelenting precision I work her into a frenzy; my free hand caressing those heavy balls. I look her in the eye with a fuck-me-now expression. Her concentrating eyes narrow with a crooked smirk. Without saying a word, she shakes her head, before being overtaken by consuming lust. I feel the large vein under her granite-like length, pounding within my hold. I know she's close. If I can't have her inside of me, I want her all fucking over my body!