Carlos

*************

"I actually just moved here. I was going to tell you that so we could meet up but you had a boyfriend so I didn't want to get all into that. But enough about me. What's going on with you?" 

"Nothing much really. That boyfriend you speak of cheated on me with one of my close friends and was lying to me straight in my face. I left the same day and met up with my first love I guess you can say. He made me cry. Oh and don't forget he came over and Jaylen came over and fought in my foyer. Other than that, I'm having a grand ole day." I sarcastically chirped.

"Woah." He said taken back from the information he just received. He blinked quickly and turned towards me.

"Are you going to talk to me about it?" 

"I'm tired of talking. I wish I could just do something to show all the things I want to say. Something that shows everyone what I'm feeling and what I need to tell people." I expressed with my hands.

"You mean like crying ?" He asked tentatively looking at me confused.

"Yes. Like crying." I rejoiced, getting happy.

"Wait. Eww. No. I don't want to cry again." I said realizing what was just said.

"Why ? What's wrong with crying?" He asked very confused now.

"Because it's so pointless. I'm crying for what? It's not going to change a thing and it's not going to make me feel better. It's still going to bother the shit out of me. Yeah I know it releases stress chemicals in the brain or something but the situation is not going anywhere." I explained.

"I can't really give you advice because I don't know you like that but one day that's the only thing you're going to be able to do. But let's get you away from that situation. I guess you can't really go home because one of them is waiting there so why won't you come party with me ?" He asked hopeful.

I looked at him like he was a mad man. I didn't know anything about him other than he's a piercer, now lives out here, and has the face of a god.

"Carlos, I don't know you." I said like it was obvious because it really was.

"I know. That's why we're going to go out and party so you can get to know me." He said with a killer smile.

"No matter how cute you are, I'm not going to a party with a stranger that just moved here."

"Okay. Fair enough." He said with the same smile and shrugged, turning back towards the beach.

We sat in silence for a couple minutes when there was commotion on the other side of the beach. We both turned our heads and seen what was happening. Two dudes were fighting and I just sighed. I've seen enough fighting for these last two days.

He turned his head towards me when he looked at me his expression changed.

"How about we leave and go to get something to eat?" He said standing up wiping off his shorts and offering a hand.

I looked up at him then his hand and thought about it.

"I guess there's no harm in that." I sighed taking his hand and dusting myself off.

We walked off the beach in silence watching the other people as we passed them. We got to the parking lot and I turned to walk to my car.

"Where are you going?" He asked confused and a little panicked.

"To my car. I don't drive with people I just met."

"You don't do a lot of things with people you don't know huh?" He said with that smile again. I swear I almost passed out.